Chapter 4

Off was in hell. Off was officially in HELL while he was still alive and breathing. This had to be a fucking curse!

Gun, that short fuck was Lucifer reincarnated. A literal fucking demon! The devil himself!

After the embarrassment he went through during break on Friday, Off had spent the whole weekend thinking of ways he could get Gun to come around.

The audition for models for Guns fashion show was only going to be on the following Saturday. Off had seen so on Gun's Facebook page.

He however couldn't spend a whole week doing nothing! He had to spend this week working on Gun cause he knew there was a lot of work to be done here.

The problem was however Off had no idea what he could do. He had literally never in his life had to try convince someone to like him. The girls he liked always threw themselves at him luckily. He wasn't as egotistical as his best friend however. He knew it just happened that the girls he was interested in liked him back. Not that every female on earth was horny for him.

But how does one go about courting Gun?! The only thing he had right now was the romantic gestures but that had blown up in his face last time so he definitely wasn't going to do that again anytime soon.

Off needed to get under Guns skin. He needed to be the thing Gun always saw every moment of the day. He needed to do small quick attacks before Gun could retaliate.

So on Monday morning before classes started there he was leaving some orange juice for Gun on his desk before he had arrived at school with a sweet 'Good luck for the week ahead nah' note. He made sure to leave it anonymous and left before Gun arrived.

However Gun must have guessed that Off had brought him that orange juice (which makes sense as Off had been the one to offer him some on Friday really smart there Off!).

He walked straight to Offs table looking like the angriest squirrel Off had ever seen. He opened the juice and proceeded to pour it at Offs shirt.

Off was so stunned he couldn't say anything for a second staring dumbfounded at his shirt and then at Gun.

"Here's your fucking juice back I hope you choke on it," Gun said looking pissed that Off even existed.

"Not before you choke on my dick," Off responded quickly feeling extremely fucking angry this short piece of shit had the audacity to do that to him and wanting to get back at him by humiliating him in front of their peers who were all silently staring at them shocked by what they were even seeing.

"Oh I doubt I'd be able to choke on that little thing," Gun said without missing a beat crossing his arms and staring right at Off as if to dare him to speak further.

Oh Off wasn't about to back down now fuck this piece of shit.

"Bend over and I'll let you feel how small it is," Not a single person spoke during this heated ping pong of theirs. Gun could go straight to hell right now for all he fucking cared.

"I only bend over for men not small boys," Gun responded bringing his face closer to Off so as to antagonize him further.

"I'm sure you have a lot of experience doing that," Off responded softly, also sitting up in his chair bringing his face closer to Gun who was looming over him to show he wasn't and wouldn't be intimidated by him of all fucking people.

That seemed to have struck a nerve cause Gun looked extremely pissed by what Off said so much so he started getting a little red.

Gun leaned back to full height, took what was left of the orange juice he had in his hand and threw the whole bottle at Offs desk so it flew everywhere, got on his face, his hair and even the floor.

A loud gasp rang out through the silence. After that without saying a word Gun turned around and promptly left the room with a middle finger in the air for Off as he left.

Fuming! Off set there with quiet rage boiling in his blood.

Gun wasn't going to walk out of this alive.

While Off sat there stewing in anger the teacher finally arrived and before she could even say anything Off stood up.

"P'Godji Gun and I got into a physical fight and he accidentally spilt orange juice on your floor," Off said saying the things he knew would get him what he wanted to get.

"Oooooooooiiiii! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FIGHTING FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! I HAVEN'T EVEN GREETED YOU AND ALREADY YOU'RE CAUSING MY BLOOD SUGAR TO RISE!" P'Godji started shouting, well screaming really, as soon as Off finished speaking.

"Sorry ma'am," Off said softly looking down at the floor trying to act regretful.

"Sorry isn't going to fix my floor! Dan go get the mop from the janitors room now! Off go wash that nonsense off your face and get a new shirt from lost and found. Pretty go next door and tell Mr Boy to inform his student Gun he and Off are expected for detention in my class immediately after school to sweep, mop and wax my floors!" Ma'am Godji shouted out like a Sergent giving instructions to all of them.

All three people who were called out started to make their way out of the classroom to do the tasks they had been instructed to do.

As Off walked out of the classroom he had a little smirk stuck on his face.

Exactly what he wanted to happen had happened. Lord it was so hard to be blessed with good looks and a great brain too.

Gun was going to pay so fucking hard for daring to humiliate him in front of his classmates. For the second time.

Fuck the love thing, Off was after blood now!