Chapter 2

"Win Khraaaap, oh what big shoulders you have," Off said in a girly voice clutching his chest as he sat down next to Bright on their normal table in the cafeteria holding three drinks in his hands.

"Fuck you," Bright said simply while snatching his drink away from Off and sliding over the plate he had brought for him causing Off to burst out in laughter.

"Meh meh meh! I had no idea we had a Romeo in this school," Off said as he unwrapped his plate to get to the Tom yum with prawns.

"Yeah well Romeos fist is about to be stuck up your anus if you don't stop talking about it!" Bright snapped back at Off but Off didn't take it personally. In fact he laughed even further.

The only time Bright got this snappy was when he was sulking. And right now Off guessed he was sulking majorly. Off wasn't even in the same class as him but he had already heard of Brights antiques.

... He had also heard about Wins cold response. Ouch! If Off ever got that humiliated he would chew his own foot off!

"Also you asshole, I thought we promised each other not to go through with Jane's bet thing, what the hell is this then!?" Off asked slightly offended that Bright went behind his back.

"Yeah well seems like I'm going to fail anyway so don't worry about that," Brighy said stabbing his food. Usually their table was filled with girls but today they were seated all by themselves.

If Off had to guess he would say it definitely had to do with the murderous look Bright had on his face. Man he was sulking hard.

" Awwww after one try and you're already giving up? Damn Win must have really hurt you, I'm sorry Friend." Off said in fake sympathy clutching his friends shoulders trying his best to not burst out laughing.

"Get your hands off me," Bright said with a shrug which actually caused Off to actually burst out laughing. Man he loved laughing at other people's pain.

"And I'm not hurt by that oversized buffalo. I'm annoyed. I'm damn annoyed! Who does he think he is to ignore Me? ME? Like that!" Bright said stabbing his piece of chicken.

Off rolled his eyes. Maaaaan the size of his friends ego was gigantic. This thing was so huge you could see that shit from space.

" Errr I don't know maybe has to do with the fact that you made soccer practices miserable for him all through Primary?" Off said matter of factly.

If there was one thing that he appreciated about their friendship is that they were always honest with each other. Never ones to beat around the bush but being honest with each other whenever needed.

" Awwww May noooo, I'm not hungry I have things to design!" a familiar soft voice cried out from in front of them and when Off looked up he saw the guy he had been on the lookout for all day being pulled by a female friend towards the cafeteria kitchen.

Off quickly grabbed the orange drink he had bought and took out a small brown teddy bear out of his pocket that he got this morning before school before suddenly getting up and walking towards the bickering friends.

"May! Beautiful May, saweedee," Off said when he finally stood in front of them greeting May first to break the ice.

"Awu Off Wadee," May greeted back. They were classmates and talked from time to time.

"Hey Gun," Off finally said turning to the shorty after swallowing his pride. Gun was in the classroom next to his. He felt weird saying Guns name, he hadn't said it since 6th grade.

Gun who had been smiling when he was bickering with May suddenly straightened up when Off addressed him and the smile immediately fell off his face. A bored look took over his face and he simply coldly looked at Off while pushing his spectacles up his nose.

Ouch. Okay Off don't get discouraged!

"Errr I heard you have a design competition coming up soon and I heard you really like orange juice and teddy bears so I got you both just to encourage you for the competition!" Off said in one breath feeling watched by May and probably Bright.

He absolutely hated doing this but he heard from one of Guns friends last night who had a crush on Off and therefore gave him Guns number that Gun liked romantic gestures.

Oh Off could definitely do romantic gestures but he wanted to start off small for now.

Gun kept on staring at Off for a beat after he finished speaking.

Gun then promptly gave Off a middle finger.

He grabbed May's hand now dragging her along "Come on May let's go, there's too many flies and I don't like being around shit," He said as he dragged a taller May with him.

Off was left there standing alone with his hands stretched out with the juice and teddy bear and mouth left wide open.

"Oi, come back before those so called flies fly into your mouth," Bright called out to him sounding way more cheerful than he had 5 seconds ago that bastard.

Off lowered his hands and walked towards their table sipping on the juice he had brought and keeping eye contact with anyone else to a minimum. He knew these sharks would be gossiping about what had just happened.

Maaaaaan how so uncool!

Off quietly sat down hoping his friend would do the same but of course this was Bright, he'd never do that after Off teased him that hard.

"Oh Gun I just want to be your teddy bear as encouragement," Bright cried out mimicking Offs voice from earlier on when he had been teasing Bright about Win.

"I'm really glad I made you feel better, really I am, you fucking asshole," Off replied confused about what the hell had just happened to him. Okay fair the last time he had spoken to Gun he had practicallly traumatized the guy but he thought after all these years maybe those things wouldn't matter anymore.

"Oh don't worry Off, this was just the first time don't get discouraged," Bright continued throwing his words back at him which he supposed he deserved.

"But wait! What the hell just happened. I was never mean to Gun as you were to Win, I didn't deserve that at all, what the hell is wrong with that shorty," Off cried out folding his arms in disbelief quickly passing from the denial stage to the anger stage of grief.

" Yeah calling him a short fuck, short turd, gay turd and all that for two years just because he tried to hug you once when you guys first met was definitely not that bad. Oh and remember how you told him that one time that he needed to crawl back into his fat mother's womb so he could finish growing.... the day after his mother had passed away? " Bright enlightened him with his past saying more words than Off had heard from him this whole year but Off knew he deserved that.

" I didn't know his mother had passed away," Off said softly trying his best to not take accountability for that day. Gun had always tried to ignore Off when Off would tease him. But that day, after Off had said... those horrible words, Gun had absolutely broken and started crying there in front of him and everyone.

Off used to get nightmares about seeing Gun get crushed like that but he always tried his best not to think about Gun or his past which helped him forget. He hadn't teased Gun since that day nor had they spoken to each other ever since.

Still Off was holding on to the fact that he hadn't had known Guns mom had passed away so there was no way he should be held accountable!

"Maybe we should really give up this time like we agreed to last night," Bright finally said knowing exactly what Off was thinking about and the guilt he carried from that day but refused to admit it.

"You can give up if you want to, I'm not doing that. I've never been a loser
and I'm not about to start now!" Off said with conviction not about to let one incident get in his way. "And I couldn't do that to Jane, she obviously wants me,"

"Awu? Didn't you see what just happened? He didn't even want to talk to you!" Bright asked incredulously.

"Well he'll have no choice but to talk to me if I'm one of the models for his show," Off said confidently with a snide smirk, the idea only coming to him now.

Oh Gun was going to fall head over heals for him. That he knew for sure.