Chapter 21

Off felt a sharp slap on his arm.

"Oiiiiiiiiii!" He cried out as he looked around to see who had attacked him.

He looked down and saw an angry looking Gun looking up at him with his eyebrows scrunched down.

Well that was not a good sight to see first thing as you step into school.

"Awwuuu Gun, why does though hurt me?" Off tried to joke trying to get Gun to get less angry but it only had the opposite effect.

Gun reached out to smack him again but this time Off caught his hand. For such a little guy his hits were quite painful.

"Come on now, use your words," Off said softly trying his best not to anger him further.

Gun huffed and his scowl turned worse which Off hadn't thought could happen.

"You didn't call me last night!" Gun mumbled out still looking annoyed.

"What?" Off was caught off guard by how cute Gun looked, looking like an angry hamster.

"I said you didn't call me yesterday! You promised to call me yesterday but then you didn't!" Gun cried out snatching his arm from Off.

Ah yeah. Off hadn't called like he had promised. He honestly just wasn't sure what he wanted to say to Gun and he had hoped that Gun would have forgetten about it.

That obviously didn't happen.

"Awuuu my little Gun , you missed Papi didn't you?" Off said stretching his arms out to wrap Gun in a hug but Gun just took a step back to avoid him still scowling at Gun.

Shit, Gun was really mad.

"I told you to leave me alone. Why do you keep confusing me!" Gun burst out pushing at Offs chest.

People passing by started looking at them as they were headed to the school entrance.

Off couldn't master the energy to care about those people however.

Gun was so freaking adorable Off just wanted to squeeze those puffed out cheeks.

......What the fuck was wrong with him.

Off sighed. "Okay, I was wrong. I shouldn't have said I was going to call you if I wasn't going to. I just.....can we talk about this in private?" Off asked looking at the people who were looking at them.

"No. If you don't have anything to say now then just don't talk to me at all and fuck out of my life!" Gun cried out with his arms folded against his chest, his bag peaking out from behind him.

For some reason the idea of going back to the way he was with Gun, absolute strangers, didn't sit right with Off ....at all.

"Okay, okay," Off said raising his hands trying to placate Gun. He decided to just be honest with Gun least he goes back to holding a grudge against him again.

Yeah dealing with Gun was not going to be easy.

"Fine. Okay. The truth is I got scared to call you okay. I think..... I think I'm developing some really serious feelings for you Gun and I didn't know how to handle it." Off quietly confessed hoping against all hope that no one else heard him although he could feel the whole school staring at him.

That seemed to catch Gun off guard because his face seemed to loosen up a bit but his arms were still folded against his chest.

"Well you could have just said that instead of making me feel like some cheap whore," Gun said making Off burst out laughing.

"Awww baby did I have you feeling like a cheap whore, I'd never do that to someone with an ass that cute." Off said in a baby voice again reaching out to wrap his arms around Gun and this time Gun actually let him.

Gun scowled at him again but Off could see the whispers of a smile on his face.

"Don't confuse me Off. I hate that. I really really hate that. Don't come back into my life , seduce me, buy me food, kiss me then say you are confused by your feelings! What the hell were you doing all along then? Just setting me up to make a joke out of me again!?" Gun asked staring at Off. He was trying to appear mad but Off could see the hurt in his eyes.

Fuck. Off had really messed up. This was the last thing he wanted to do to Gun. Hurt him again.

Off started kissing Gun on his cheeks. He gave him a baracade of kisses, on both cheeks , his nose, his forehead all over Guns face.

"Oiiiiiiii what are you doing!" Gun cried out at the sudden attack of kisses.

"Gun attaphan! You listen to me!" Off said squeezing Gun in his arms tighter after he had gotten Gun calmed down from getting worked up. "There's a lot we have to talk about. I'm not going to talk about it in the middle of the parking lot for everyone to see however! You deserve better than that. I'm sorry I didn't call you last night, you're right it was wrong of me. Let me make it up to you please okay? Let's not do this right now though okay? Shall we head to your office?" Off said the last part softly trying to placate Gun.

Gun huffed and looked to the side before he hesitantly nodded.

"Good, good. Come one let's go," Off said releasing Gun from his arms and grabbing Guns backpack so he could carry it for him.

"I thought I'd have to kiss you until you dropped just to get you to stop but I'd really like to save that for our first date," Off said matter of factly as he put Guns bag around one of his shoulders.

"Awu, I guess everyone uses that line," Off heard someone to the side say and when he looked up he saw it was Win who had said that.

..... Win who was standing probably 2 cars away from them ....who had one of his arms wrapped around Bright's waist.

Offs eyes shoot up to his hairline when he saw that and of course Bright promptly gave him a middle finger not doing anything about the arm placed firmly around his waist.

"Awww I missed you too Win don't worry," Off simply said not sure what else he could say in this situation.

He placed his hand on the small of Guns back and lead him towards his office.

What the hell had he and Bright gotten themselves into?!?

So much for making new fucking friends.

How the hell did they both cave as soon as they got to school?!