Chapter 5

'Detention? Detention?! At their goddamn age Off was still getting detention!?' Bright thought disappointed and if honest slightly bitter.

Off had ditched their video game day just so he could spend detention with the guy that clearly hated his guts, who practically wanted to grill his guts and eat them for dinner!

Bright had caught up all about the eventful morning Off had when they met during break and Off was wearing the tightest most shriveled up t-shirt Bright had ever seen. It looked like that thing had been used to give birth to some alley cats and smelt like it too!

Luckily for him Bright always carried  deodorant with him never one to be caught lacking. He told Off to basically bathe in his deodorant thats how bad the guy smelled and luckily it helped a lot so Bright could finish his food.

Off had been fuming, absolutely livid. Bright hadn't seen Off get this angry since... well since Primary school when Gun had hugged him ironically enough.

When Gun had gone to the cafeteria as he usually did with May he went out of his way to make sure he passed in front of their table and gave Off the meanest deadliest look he'd ever seen. Bright could see the guy was out for murder. Off however just sat back and looked back at him with a smirk and gave Gun an air kiss satisfied with himself for getting him and Gun detention as he had explained earlier.

'How the fuck do these two have so much sexual tension after only 2 days of exchanges!' Bright thought looking back and forth at these two staring at each other like they were either going to kill each other or fuck hard.

Who the hell was the guy sitting next to him! Bright wondered surprised by Offs actions. If Off had ever stared at a girl that intensely he was sure they would have dropped their panties there and there!

But here Off was directing that look to Gun of all people.

It was either Off was off the rails pissed or he was really determined to win this bet.

Fuck Bright really had to step up now. He hadn't talked to Win yet today. Win was early to school as usual and by the time Bright had arrived, Win was already deep in his textbook and he really didn't fucking feel like getting dismissed by anyone ever again anytime soon.

Bright really didn't know how to feel about all the shit Win had told him on Friday. He felt weird, really weird and he hated it. On one end a small part of him was sort of glad that Win hadn't gotten hurt by all the things he had done to him in Primary School because that meant he didn't have to carry it on his conscious even if he didn't feel bad about it.

On the other hand however how fucking dare Win say that his pranks were insignificant. Man he really thought he was amazing at the time to have the power to be able to crush someone's soul like that but now Win was telling him he was never affected?

Bullshit!

But what could Bright do, he can't exactly accuse Win that he's lying, that Bright knows that he hurt him when he had approached Win in the first place wanting to make ammends.

Fuck this sucked!

And just as he was walking back to class after break where he had zoned out at Off bitching about Gun the whole time, he saw an unexpected sight.

The Win Metawin standing outside of the class even after the bell for break had rang, chatting with some of his friends. Bright really hadn't seen Win socializing after the bell for class had rang even though teachers usually took about 10 minutes to arrive after the bell had rang.

As he got closer to the class wondering about the weird sight he was seeing in front of him, Win looked up and noticed him coming. He then said something quickly to his friends, hit one of them on the back with a big smile and then proceeded to walk towards Bright while flashing him a huge smile.

Oh no, yeah no, FUCK NO.  He knew he had to make better progress with Win but hell he wasn't ready yet. He had no idea how to act around him after all that shit he said. Bright wanted to first come up with a new game plan but here was Win attacking him already.

"Bright what's up dude," Win said as he finally reached Bright and pulled him in for a friendly quick hug slapping his back as guys do.

WHAT THE FUCK.

During this whole hug ordeal Bright had stood stock still with his hands by is sides. Shocked to his core that someone had the fucking audacity to touch him. He hated being touched. Loathed! Especially for random dudes  he only started talking to 3 fucking days ago.

FUCKING HELL

However Bright tried to outwardly keep his calm least he offend Win. This is what he wanted anyway right? For Win to be comfortable around him enough and like him.

Hell he hadn't expected it to be this soon though!

"Hey" Bright simply responded after Win fucking finally let him go. He couldn't master the will to say more still shocked about what happened.

Will chuckled at him "Still the same guy from Primary huh, never one to say much," Win said as he grabbed Brights shoulder and gave it a friendly squeeze and god even worse he kept his hand there!

"It's the same me you had a crush on," Bright responded not really paying attention to what he was saying just trying to mentally will Win to get his fucking hands off his shoulders without showing it on his face.

"Yeah, I guess you are," Win responded with a friendly smile on his face.

Only then did Bright register what he had said and noticed the look Win was giving him.

Wait hold the fuck up.

Did Win still like him?! If he did that would make his life a hell of a lot easier thats for sure. He'd just have to be able to stomach it.

"Er so why did you come talk to me?" Bright asked in a friendly manner trying to figure out why Win had approached him.

"Oh wanted to ask if you're doing anything this afternoon?" Win asked matter of factly acting like he didn't just drop a bomb at Bright.

Brights eyebrows jumped to his hairline. Well damn this guy definitely didn't waste any time.

"Calm down calm down you look like you're about to report me to the police for sexual molestation or something," Win said laughing at Brights face.

Oh fuck Bright must have let his true feelings show "Err no no, sorry I was just caught of guard. Well if you're asking I'm definitely free this afternoon," Bright said with a brilliant smile trying to salvage the conversation.

"Great! I was wondering if you want to come watch the soccer match this afternoon. I'll be playing and I'd love to have as many friends as possible supporting me!" Win answered without skipping a beat either ignoring what Bright had said or being oblivious.

Well that's fine, it didn't seem like it would take that much to get Win to fall for him, the guy was already half way there.

" I'd love to come support you Win," Bright said in silky smooth voice stepping closer to Win and reaching up to pat Wins hair who was  about a centimeter or two taller than him while smiling at him. He was going to have Win eating out of the palms of his hands!

Win however responded totally different than Bright had thought he would. Bright thought Win would get shy but instead this dude just lowered his hands from Brights shoulders to his waist giving him two friendly taps on his waist before leaving it there and giving Win that brilliant smile of his once again.

"Great!" Win said sounding like a kid at heart who'd already won the soccer match. They stood there in the hall with Brights hand on Wins hair and Wins hand on Brights waist.

Bright was confused.

Well Fuck. Who was courting who here!?