Chapter 19

Maaaan Off really wished that a train would run over his head right now.

This wasn't natural, humans weren't meant to feel like this. He felt like someone had bought an axe to his head and his stomach was outside of his body.

"Oiii fuck Win what the hell was in that bo....juice you gave us last night," Off whined having forgotten that they were being chauffeured to school.

"Awwwu you were the one who was chugging down the juice by yourself, too much sugar is not good for you khrap," Win said cheerfully from the passenger seat side looking like he was a character straight out of Seaseme street.

The fucking bastard.

"You guys are being wayyyy too fucking loud right now," Bright whispered while holding his head between his legs.

Gun snorted at Brights remake and went back to looking down at his iPad looking like he was answering fucking emails at 7am in the morning.

What the fuck was wrong with Win and Gun!! Did they take something to feel okay and left him and Bright to suffer?? Was this punishment, if so this was wayyy too cruel.

Win had woken them up early around 5am so they could get ready for school.

Curse that fucking school for opening at ungodly hours. They had only had 4 hours of sleep before they woke up! Off thought he was still a bit drunk when he woke up, but then he had a shower and the hangover took over.

He couldn't even look let alone stomach the food the cook had made for them.

Off had been so impressed when they first came to Wins house but he hadn't met any of his family, not even once since they had gotten there yesterday.

Was that the reality Win had to grow up in? Just constantly surrounded by people working in the house? It just kinda seemed.... sad and lonely.

Off definitely had the wrong impression on the guy and his opinion had slowly been changing over night until he woke them up by singing this morning looking like all was well. Motherfucker.

However the staff were really kind and caring of Win. They informed us that they had left their cars in the school parking lot because the place had 24 hour security and they didn't want them to get in trouble with their parents, how cool. But that means they knew that the group had been drinking last night.

Off had been in so much pain all morning that he didn't even have time to feel any embarrassment or awkwardness from last night. Honestly right now he was just trying to think how he was going to survive through the day if 3 painkillers didn't even help!?

Nah fuck this, as soon as he got to school he was taking his car and heading the fuck home.

"Please someone just kill me," Bright cried out as the car went over a speed bump.

Off wanted to laugh. He really did but he knew that would be the end of him.

This time it was the driver uncle who snorted causing Win to laugh at his response. He probably knew exactly what they were doing last night.

....Well hopefully not exactly, just the drinking part. I don't think anyone in the car would be able to look at him in the eye if he knew exactly what this group was doing in Wins room.

Lord what the fuck had been wrong with him!? But he didn't have the luxury of thinking about that right now, he was just trying to stay breathing at this point.

They finally arrived at the school , Fuck FINALLY.  Win and Gun quickly got out of the car quickly thanking P'Joe (the driver) for bringing them.

Bright and Off slowly got out of the car and thanked P'Joe as well, well he hoped P'Joe thought it was thank you, he's pretty sure he had just said a mumble of words and Bright just groaned thank you? next to him.