Chapter 13

Bright really wished his heart would SHUT THE FUCK UP right now. For some reason that he honestly couldn't even think of his heart wouldn't stop racing. It was like he was on cocaine or something or at least he imagined that's what being on cocaine would feel like.

Of course being a man with his talents , he knew how to make sure he seemed calm to the world even though he was anything but.

Win of course was oblivious to his prisoner having an internal struggle in the passenger seat of his fancy Mercedes.

"Where are you kidnapping me to anyway?" Bright asked trying to ignore his stupid heart that wouldn't calm down, he may as well use this chance to put the moves on Win , he wasn't the one who was supposed to be swayed here!

"To feed you some delicious food as promised khrup, you don't have to be so nervous, we're just going to get some food," Win said with a big doppy smile on his face keeping his eyes on the road as he drove.

If Bright were put under oath he would admit that Win kinda looked hot among his black leather seat clutching the steering wheel with one hand and with the other hand fiddling with the gear looking like a model for some car magazine.

But of course Bright wasn't under any sort of oath so he will not be admitting that.

"Who said I'm nervous?" Bright suddenly said after the car had been quiet for some time after Win had said his statement and Bright had sat there basically checking Win out. God he needed to get a crip.

Win laughed at his sudden outburst and smirked at Bright like he knew exactly why he had gotten distracted from finishing his thought.

Man Win was sneaky, every time Bright thought he was making progress Win would do something that would make Bright realize that he was never the one in control in the first place. He's just been going along with whatever Win decided that they would be doing next. It's only been a couple of days and Bright sensed that Win very much was leading things here.

Not good, he had to get that control back.

"Why are you so adamant on taking me out for lunch anyway? I thought you said you're no longer attracted to me," Bright suddenly asked trying to figure Win out. He sensed that Win may have been lying about no longer having feelings for him but he wanted Win to admit it himself.

At first Win simply smiled at Bright after he asked his question. After that silence filled the car as Win turned back to facing the road without having said anything. For a while Bright thought he wasn't going to get a response and was confused as to why him saying that seemed to have spoiled the mood a bit.

Was it that offensive having feelings for him?

"Cause I'm trying to figure out why you're suddenly talking to me after acting like I don't exist all these years," Win said nonchalantly but Bright could sense the sadness behind those words.

Okay. That definitely sobered Bright up, gosh he was such an idiot, he was so fucking insensitive. Here he was trying to get Win to confess having feelings for him when he'd put him through so many things in Primary school.

Even if what Win said was true, that he hadn't been bothered by his pranks back then because he had had a crush on him, Bright still had to admit what he did was kinda shitty. Even he was mature enough to admit that he had been a big brat back then.

They drove in comfortable silence the rest of the way with Bright being confused in regards to how to act. He felt awkward all of a sudden and he fucking hated it.

Once they pulled into what seemed to be Siam Mall and Win had parked the car. He turned off the car with a button (how fucking fancy) turned around to look at a silent Bright with another dazzling smile like the awkwardness in the car from a couple of minutes ago was all but forgotten or hadn't existed for him.

"And of course to be honest.....puberty has been really good to you," Win said as his eyes trailed down Bright's body seeming to drink him in.

"What?" Bright barely got out in confusion seeming stuck in place as Win continued to check him out he supposed.

Win smiled again the heat he had been staring at Bright with suddenly gone or rather hidden.

"That's the real answer to the question you just asked. Now come on, I could eat a cow right now!" Win said as he unbuckled his seatbelt once again giving Bright whiplash with how fast the pace of everything was.

"You're as big as a cow," Bright said in auto-pilot as he also unbuckled his seatbelt so utterly confused by the pace of everything.

He heard a big laugh next to him and turned to see Win basically losing it next to him as he was laughing so hard Bright was scared people walking past would call the cops on them.

Bright just kept looking at Win with a concerned face waiting for him to stop laughing and acting crazy.

Once Win did stop laughing however he sadly did not stop acting crazy, he simply smiled at Bright his eyes sparkling and full with so much emotions that Bright couldn't decifer and honestly gave him pause.

God Win was beautiful.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I'll kiss you till you drop," Bright said with an annoyed tone and promptly got out of the car and walked towards the mall.

What the fuck had he just thought?!