Chapter 22

Wooow.

'Well guess Off is officially hitched.' Bright vaguely thought as Off lead Gun towards the school building after Gun had called him out in front of the whole parking lot.

That shorty had balls, Off better watch out.

"I haven't seen Gun like that before," Win said with a chuckle right next to him.

....Oh yeah who was he to worry about Off when he had his own fucking problems out here.

"Oiiii Win you not feeling hot?" Bright asked as Win still had his arm wrapped around his waist as he had had since they had arrived at school together.

"Not really, just really glad I get to hang out with you after all this while. I missed this," Win said, the motherfucker.

Win had been giving the same sob story about how much he was glad they were talking again, and being friendly again considering their past. The asshole had basically been blackmailing Bright!

Cause what the hell was he supposed to say? 'Oh Win listen I know I was the one who bothered you first after all those years but I'm going to go back to ignoring you now that I had my hands on your chest because I enjoyed that way too much, hope you don't mind'

Yeah right.

So much for Win giving him space too. 'What if this was Wins way of giving him space?' Oh lord was he even worse when he wasn't 'waiting for Bright to come around'.

Bright could feel the thick wall of heat radiating from Win and wanted to scream. Oiii he runs hot!

"Come on do you also want to get somewhere private we can also flirt?" Win said wiggling his eyebrows indicating Off and Gun.

"Why, are you also going to throw a tantrum," Bright said without thinking just feeling hot.

Win laughed "I'm going to tell Gun you said that," Win said with a smile in his eyes.

Bright froze "Please don't tell him I said that, I didn't mean that! It's cute when he does it it wouldn't be as cute if you did it!" Bright basically rambled trying to take back his words.

It's not that he was scared of Gun....... He just respected the hell out of him and never wanted that rage directed at him.

Win laughed "Awu Bright you don't think I'm cute?" Win fained hurt clutching his heart.

"Definitely not as cute as Gun," Bright said matter of factly shaking his head at Win.

"Oh so I'm still cute. Just not as much as Gun? I'll take that!" Win said with his arm now around Bright's shoulders and lead them out of parking lot.

"You'll be a lot cuter if you weren't practically hanging off of me," Bright said not used to walking with people's hands on him, not even girls.

"Oh my bad Bright I'm sorry, let me," Win said as he took his arm off Bright.

Before Bright could rejoice Win took Brights bag off his back and then placed his arms around Bright again now holding his bag for him.

"There you go, now you can handle me hanging off you," Win said with a shit eating grin that made Bright's blood boil.

"My hero," Bright basically said between teeth.

"Anytime my princess," Win responded nuzzling his nose against Brights cheek.

Bright grabbed his cheek shocked that had even happened. A lot was going on.
He had no idea how to stop this.

He knew he was at fault. He was the crazy one who started talking to Win. He just didn't know how unhinged this guy had gotten! Who bloody knew!

He thinks he and Off both got themselves into trouble here.

"Hey princess do you want to grab lunch with me later?" Win suddenly said and Bright started getting a headache.

"I'm not your princess!" Bright said massaging his temple.

"So we having lunch then great,"

Bright knew he shouldn't have gotten into the car when he saw Win parked outside his house this morning.

He shouldn't have swept everything that happened at Wins house under the mat and acted like everything was okay.

And he definitely shouldn't have started talking to this crazy man!

"Yeah sure sure," Bright said defeated.

If you can't beat them or whatever the hell people said on the street.

Bright was just hoping to get out of whatever the hell this was in one piece.