Chapter 16

Bright really really wished this day could end already.

But no the Gods had decided today was the perfect day to punish him. Fuck he knew he was a sinner but he didn't deserve all this!

For some wild reason, here he was in Wins goddamn mansion on a crazily big couch in the damn princes room , with the said Prince sitting cross legged in front of his fucking TV and Gun and Off seated next to Bright on the couch!!!

Damn he had heard Win was rich but his whole room was probably the size of his whole apartment!

"Damn Win if I knew you were this rich we would have been best friends long ago," Of course Off said never seeming to have a god damn filter.

Win chuckled , "I'd say thank you but it's my parents money not mine," Win said with a shrugg getting up to walk over to the fridge.

The guy had a frickin fridge in his room!

Wait, Bright was side tracked! How the fuck had he found himself here!
One thing he was about to kiss Win in the parking lot (which he was trying his best not to think about right now), next thing he was hearing his best friend say he wants to tie someone up (kinky bastard) ,next Win was telling Gun he had to fetch his things from his house or else his cleaning aunty was going to throw it away, Off then got jealous (which he denied of course) and wanted to tag along because he was Gun's assistant these days (which Gun obviously refused but there was no stopping Off once he made his mind up to something) , then Bright was being roped into all that with Win guilt tripping him and asking if he was okay with Off (and Gun) coming back later at night for their cars (and Win really was okay with it he just wanted to leave) but of course no one took him seriously so all four of them got into Wins fancy ass car and now they were at Wins fancy ass house!

To say Bright was annoyed would be an understatement.

"Anyone up for some drinks?" Win asked as he opened up the fridge.

"How about you give Gun his stupid things instead so I can go home and sleep?" Bright snapped feeling a bit irritable.

"Why do you have Guns things in the first place?" Off wanted to know basically glaring at Win.

"Since when did you care?" Gun asked straight faced arms crossed.

"There's something about being bullied that brings two guys together hey," Win said simultaneously as Gun with a shrug.

Damn. It felt like an ice bucket fell over Bright and Off bringing them back to reality. Fuck, he had no right to be acting this snippy, he admits that he should be grateful that Win even let him in his house. He was a dick but even Bright had to admit he wasn't that big of an asshole.

A silence settled over the room, Off and Bright rightfully put in their places.

"How about we have something strong, feels like the moment needs it." Win said grabbing some ice from the fridge before closing it and grabbing some hard liquor from his cabinet (the guy had a fucking alcohol cabinet?! Did his parents even know??? Or care......)

"Awu I don't know about you but I have work to do tomorrow!" Gun spouted out incredulously at Wins suggestion "And I'm not sure if you are aware we are underage!!!! And I have to drive home later!" Gun listed off getting off the couch with his hands on his hips shouting at a smirking Win.

"Awu Gun calm down, you're talking like we've never drank in here before. I'll get my driver to take you guys home and he'll drive your cars to your homes don't worry. And you've been working on that Fashion show for a whole fucking year now! Take a break for a bit, it won't hurt you" Win said as he each poured them a glass of whiskey with some ice in it.

"Fine but if I lose you'll pay for my scholarship to Milan!" Gun said in a huff sitting back down.

"Please Gun you won't lose but if for some incredible reason you do I'll gladly pay for fashion school for you," Win responded.

"I thought it was your father's money not your money," Off said under his breath probably still as hesitant as Bright was to speak after that reality check.

Win laughed as he brought over the tray with their drinks and the bottle. "True but boy do I love spending it," Win said causing Off to give an awkward smile in response.

Damnn the kid must be feeling as awkward as he was.

"You guys should relax, I wouldn't have been okay with you guys coming over if I was still bothered about the past, I think we should all just be a little cautious with what we say with each other while still getting to know each other again cool?" Win said taking a swig of his drink.

Gun also picked up a glass and Bright and Off followed in his suit.

"Fair enough", Bright said taking a sip. Dammmmmnnnn he'd never tasted Whiskey that smooth before.

"Is this laced with Cocaine?! Damn how much is this bottle?" Off said after he had taken a sip causing everyone to chuckle a bit.

"I've never had cocaine so I really hope there isn't any in there," Win said turning on some soccer on his TV.

"Well let me know if you ever want to try any," Off said looking at Gun trying to act cool.

"Stop lying you've never even smoked a cigarette before,". Bright said bringing Off down to earth.

"Mxm, so much for having my back," Off said annoyed hitting Brights arm causing the other two to chuckle.

They then settled in watching some soccer , chatting here and there about nonsense and finishing the bottle of whiskey.

Bright wanted to ask what happened to Gun getting his stuff but after they had guilt tripped them early on Bright knew he and Off were stuck here until they were done with them if they had any hope of walking out of here with a clear conscience but he wasn't sure if Off was aware.

After the match had ended and everyone's speech was starting to get slurry after drinking at least 4 glasses each , Bright switched off the TV hoping that would be a hint that he wanted to go home now (it was 10pm for pits sake!).

"Another bottle everyone?" Win asked as he got up much to Brights disdain!

"Oh hell yeah, lay it on me daddy," a very intoxicated Gun said unsurprisingly turning out to be a light weight out here.

"Awuuu!! I thought I was your daddy!" Off shouted seeming betrayed.

What the fuck had his best friend just said.

"Gun calls everyone Daddy when he's drunk," Win said with a laugh coming back with the second bottle.

The fact that Bright could no longer feel his knees, he knew very well he wasn't making it out of here today.

"When did Gun call you daddy isn't today the first time you drank together?" Bright asked his alcohol mind having no filter.

"Everyone else is my daddy. You can be my Papi," Gun said ignoring Bright and jumping on Offs lap, straddling Offs legs with his arms wrapped around his neck causing everyone's eyes to pop open.... especially Offs.

Off seemed to be fighting some sort of demons cause he sat there for a long moment before nodding his head and hesitantly placing his hands on Guns hips.

"Yeah, call me Papi," Off said clearly turned on a bit staring at Guns neck.

Gun chuckled in response. "You're hot. Too bad you were so horrible to me in Primary school I would have let you fuck me long ago," Gun said obviously wasted with a little chuckle.

Bright quickly took the bottle from Wins arms, opened it and took a big chug from the bottle as he heard Off fumble his words in response to what Gun said in the background.

"Can I also call you Daddy?" Win suddenly whispered in his ears.

He took another chug of alcohol.

Lord he was no where near drunk enough for all this shit.