Chapter 3

'Damn, Off was so much more prepared than me! I need to step my game up!' Bright thought soberly as he walked back to the classroom after break.

Off had done his homework, he'd done some serious homework that's for sure. And all Bright had was to randomly compliment Win's shoulders in the middle of class! How lame goddammit!

Although to be fair the guy did have huge shoulders but that was despite the point.

He needed to step up his game and fast! Otherwise Off was going to win before he'd even figured his shit out! Bright was going to have to swallow his pride if he wanted to win cause this definitely wasn't going to be easy if what Off went through was any indication.

They had hurt these guys, Bright had honestly thought they would have been over it by now goddammit but guess not. If Bright wanted to get Win he had to do some serious damage to himself to make Win believe he was sorry about his actions in the past.

Yeah! That's how Bright was going to approach this, he was going to lie to Win and tell him he was extremely remorseful about the past, that he was willing to do anything to make Win forgive him.

And while he was making it up to Win, he'd be extremely sweet with him until he had no choice but to fall for Bright!

Sounds like a plan right there.

And as he walked into the half-full class with Win sitting by himself making notes again Bright saw the perfect opportunity to start his plan.

Win had dozens of friends. Bright could probably count on one hand the people who weren't friends with Win in their grade and probably the whole school.

But absolutely everyone knew that Win was not to be disturbed when he was in class. He took his schoolwork very seriously and was usually number one in the grade if Bright wasn't number one. Bright didn't really care about all that however always just interested in making sure he got good grades to keep his scholarship.

And right now Bright was going to have to break that unspoken rule if he had any hope of having a chance with Win.

Bright walked straight to Win who was seated in the middle of his row in the row furthest from the board so that he didn't desturb anyone behind him with his height.

Once Bright got to his table he squated down next to the table so he was looking up at Win and able to see Wins face. Win simply gave him a quick glance to see who it was and once he saw it was Bright he carried on taking notes like he hadn't just seen anyone.

Well Ouch.

Bright quickly studied Wins face. Win looked so much different now that puberty had hit him. He still had that cuteness about him that he had had in Primary school but now he also looked really... well hot!

Even Bright couldn't deny it, Win was hot. Though of course no where near as hot as he was of course.

After a couple moments of silence with Bright staring at Wins face and Win ignoring him Bright finally spoke.

"Win..... Hey, I just wanted to say sorry about this morning," Bright started sofly, speaking as though he didn't want to spook a wounded bird.

"I.. I just.. er I honestly wanted to compliment you, I wasn't trying to tease you at all! I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable though," Bright said in the sweetest voice he'd ever heard from himself trying his damn best not to vomit at how he was fucking acting right now.

God Jane's boobs better be worth it!

Still Win continued to say nothing starting to kinda irritate Bright but he kept his cool and decided to bring out the big guns.

"Win.. I know there is nothing I can do to erase the past but I really am sorry," Bright said trying to put as much remorse in his voice as possible.

This finally got Wins attention cause he finally stopped writing not having been prepared for what Bright had said and honestly Bright wasn't prepared for what he was saying either.

" I... I'm really sorry for what I did. Fuck I'm so sorry, I don't want us to leave high school with a heavy cloud over us," Damn Bright should be casted in a telanovela! He was so damn good at this.

All of a sudden Win snorted before he finally turned to face Brights face.

"Are you talking about all those those things that happened in Primary School?? Ooooiii please Bright why would I be bothered by something that happened so long ago?" Win said with laughter in his voice seeming like he wanted to laugh at Bright but was stopping himself.

Wait what!?

"But I did really horrible things to you!" Bright asked confused by Wins reaction. Also was Win laughing at him right now!?

"What, you mean those stupid pranks?" Win asked and snorted once more

"I don't know if you haven't heard but I'm kinda rich, everytime you put worms in my shorts I got P'Mew our butler to get me other shorts, I don't even remember what other stupid pranks you did but I always had an extra fresh pair waiting for me," Win said with a simple shrug not acting like he was showing off at all but like he was just making a simple statement.

Bright was really fucking annoyed right now. He dug his nails into his palms trying his best to keep calm before he said something to knock Win off his stupid high horse. How dare he fucking say his pranks were stupid?! Those were carefully crafted pranks damnit!

"That makes no sense though, you stopped being as active after I started pranking you! You even quit the soccer club because of me!" Bright said somewhat bothered by Wins reaction forgetting all about his plan to make ammends with Win.

Once again Win did that stupid fucking annoying snort again like he found what Bright was saying ridiculous and it was really starting to get under his nerves!

"Bright, I have ADHD, being in the soccer club made the teachers realize this and they told my parents. I stopped zooming around cause the medication I started going on helped me." Win said slowly as if he where speaking to a spooked animal making sure Bright understood everything he was saying.

God Bright really fucking hated this guy.

"And I quit the soccer club well... er don't freak but I only joined the soccer club well... because I had a crush on you. At first your pranks were really cute and I thought the way you'd get standoffish around me was also cute! I thought you liked me back. But then your pranks kinda started getting annoying and I kinda fell for someone else so I didn't have any interest to stay in the soccer club anymore. Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable but don't worry, that crush was a really long  time ago. I forgot I had even had it until you started talking," Win ended with another stupid FUCKING ANNOYING SHRUG.

Holy mother of everything red Win was getting under his FUCKING skin right now! How dare he say all that about him! He lost interest in Bright!?!? NO ONE EVER LOST INTEREST IN BRIGHT! Who the hell is he to sit here and say all these fucking lies!

"Really Bright, what happened all those years ago doesn't bother me at all, if it had bothered me I would have just kicked your ass, I was literally twice your size in weight," Win said matter of factly as if he were stating the date or the weather.

"The only reason I wasn't responding to you is because I don't like being disturbed during class. It's nothing personal, literally everyone knows this. This conversation already took a lot of my time but I could tell it was really bothering you. I really need to go back to my work now though, if you want to talk to me just talk to me when I'm not in class okay!" Win finished with a small friendly smile practically dismissing Bright.

After a moment Bright stood up and walked back to his chair in a daze absolutely confused about what had just happened.

No really what the fuck had just happened!

If there was one thing he was certain about was he was going to do absolutely everything in his power to get Win to fall for him.

All so he could fucking crush his heart and get him off his stupid massive high horse.

How fucking annoying.