Chapter 6

It was finally the end of the school day and time for Detention!

If there was any excitement detected in Offs voice well that's because he'd been looking forward to torturing Gun all day!

He and Gun in the classroom alone while the rest of the school was emptied out due to the soccer match happening today well....Off was going to make Gun scream!

In pain of course.

Immediately at the bell for the end of school day, Off rushed to the door and stood by the door as his classmates left the class while he looked at the class next door also make their escape.

Once he saw Gun he immediately got a smirk on his face and shouted at him, "Don't forget about our date khrappp" Off shouted to Gun with a wink causing their classmates from both classes to cry out but Off wasn't paying attention to any of them, his full attention on Gun.

Gun of course never one to be out done, took off his bag then proceeded to basically yeet his bag across the short distance between their classroom doors such that the bag hit Off square in his chest causing him to get slightly winded as his reflexes made him catch the bag.

"I'm going to get the cleaning supplies, Khruppppp" Gun said imitating Offs voice from earlier before promptly turning his back on Off and walking towards the janitors closet with no care about the hurt Off was going through.

He could feel people laughing at him, probably for being hit by that shorty. But that was fine, he had a whole afternoon to pay revenge. He was going to have him begging for mercy by the end of the day.

Well at least that's what he had planned... but the outcome turned out to be much much different.

As soon as Gun came back to class (after taking his god damn sweet time) he placed the cleaning supplies by the corner of the classroom and proceeded to strart sweeping the floor without so much of a squeak to Off.

Off hadn't expected that at all. He thought Gun was going to come into the classroom guns blazing making a fuss about having to clean. But he simply just went on with the duties given to him.

Off stood there looking at Gun stumped for what to do. He had planned to get into an argument with Gun and get under the guy's skin so much so he'd try to punch Off but then Off would catch his arms and bring him closer while they stared into each other's eyes and Gun falls in love with him.

....... Yeah okay so he may have possibly binge watched romantic comedies over the weekend to learn how the hell to make someone fall for you. It was his secret and he was taking it to the fucking grave! If anyone found out well he'd have to kill them.

But when Gun starting cleaning without even a glance at Off well... Off didn't really have anything to start an argument about with Gun let alone to start a conversation!

"Are you going to stand there all day staring at me or are you eventually going to start cleaning?" Gun asked without looking up at Off as he was already moving onto the second row to clean.

Yes finally a chance for Off to speak to Gun!

"Well I can't help myself you're too cute," Off responded while smirking at Gun and crossing his arm his flirt side coming to the surface.

"I wonder if you thought I was cute when you put me through hell in Primary school," Gun quietly responded as he carried on sweeping not raising to Offs jab.

This immediately sobered Off up and wiped the smirk clean off his face.

Fuck, he hadn't been prepared for that one.