Chapter 15

Moving these fucking boxes had taken him 40 minutes.

40.fucking.minutes.

Gun was a fucking sadist.

"Alright Gun if we don't eat right now I'm reporting you for labor abuse," Off said after having to take 3 fucking trips from Gun's car all the way to his fucking office which just so happened to be in the furthest building from the car park.

Mann he was fucking tired , annoyed and hungry!

"No one forced you to help me, you're the one that begged me to," Gun said slowly looking up from his desk where he had been busy scribbling on his notepad as he had his slave running around doing strenuous manual labor.

But damnit Gun was right, he had literally begged to do this. Jane better be worth it.

"Awu you just saw me take all the boxes out of your car for the past half hour and you don't feel sorry enough to have lunch with me yet? You're cold Gun, really cold," Off said trying to look as pitiful as possible.

His guilt trip seemed to work because Gun seemed to think twice about assigning him a new task to torture him with but instead reluctantly agreed to lunch. Thank God because he was fucking starving!

"Fine.... you're right, we should eat before I ask you to help me with some other things since you're offering," Gun said putting his notepad aside nodding at the food that had long since gone cold but hey small victories right.

"What other things do you want me to help you with?" Off asked wiggling his eyebrows as he took out the containers and laid the food out for them on the table before taking a seat opposite Gun.
Mostly Off asked because he was scared, no terrified really that it would entail lifting some more heavy things.

"Nothing much, I just need help folding up some bunch of fabric," Gun answered as he wearily picked up some chopsticks Off had given him and eyed the food hungrily.

"Okay stop, are you making up work to punish me now? Don't you need the fabric out to make your designs," Off asked nodding at the sowing table in the corner of the small room.

He didn't know much about fashion shows but he did know you actually need fabric to make the clothes, which was why it was no sense that Gun was asking him to fold it away.

"Wow you're so good at finding new ways to torture me, but it's okay you can torture daddy anytime you want" Off said trying to get on Guns nerves and get him to huff like he usually did when he was annoyed, it seemed like Offs new personal mission these days.

"Funny , I used to think the same about you back in Primary school," Gun replied all forms of laughter gone in his voice seeming like he was simply stating the weather.

"You used to think of me as your Daddy in Primary School?" Off asked extremely surprised, his eyebrows raised all the way to his hairline.

"What no!" Gun replied with an equally confused face, "I meant I used to think that you were good at finding new ways to torture me back in those days," Gun finished, his voice deprived of emotion which it usually was whenever this topic came up.

Oh fuck there had Off gone and fucking put his foot in his mouth! Here he was fixated on this stupid Daddy thing when he should be trying to make amends for his stupid fucking past m-

HA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Off suddenly heard and looked up to see the most unexpected sight ever.

Gun was laughing.

He was softly laughing at Off, his face curled in confusion as he continued giggling.