Chapter 18

Bright looked down at the view below him and swallowed.

Damn.....

Even he had to admit, even through the alcohol, that this was one hell of a view.

Damn!

"Er, can I ... Am I allowed to take a picture of this?" Bright suddenly asked before he could stop himself.

How the hell had he gone from wanting to get the hell out of here to staring down at a shirtless Win, alcohol poured into his belly button, salt peaking out of his massive pecs and a lemon wedge in his mouth.

The worst thing was Bright was the one who had arranged all these ingredients on Win by himself, what the hell had gotten into him! Man alcohol was dangerous.

But if Bright was being honest with himself , he had always been fascinated by Wins chest....even then.

Win gave him a slight nod to his question looking up at Bright with fire in his eyes.

Bright swallowed once again.

He took his phone out of his pocket, forgetting to even get embarrassed and took some pictures of all....that. Jesus.

"Meh meh meh Bright all those photos we took earlier weren't enough? Now you want jerk off material as well?" Off said as he was seated on the floor next to Gun right in front of them.

"If you're saying all that then you're not allowed to take any pictures of Gun," Bright said pointing at Off which obviously quickly shut him up.

"Awu I was just playing," Off said quietly causing Gun to giggle a bit.

Bright smiled back at Gun. He could definitely see why Off was so obsessed with the short stuff. Gun really was pretty. His quiet and loving demeanor with a little bit of bite to it made you want to pet him and love him like he was a little poodle.

Bright couldn't have guessed when he was man handled in here that he'd kind of enjoy himself.

Bright turned back to the task at hand and his mouth immediately dried up...again. He doesn't think he's ever been this happy to see another guy's happy trail.

He avoided staring into Wins eyes scared about what he would find there. Just as he bent down to take his shot Off and Gun stopped him by crying out.

"Excuse you sir! Remember the question!!" Gun cried out faining anger with his arms crossed.

"Oh sorry," Bright said a little sheepishly. To say he was in a rush was an understatement.

"Okay what will you guys ask me?"

"Papi, is it okay if I ask him this time," Gun ask looking up at Off. Even while seated Off was taller.

"Yeah sure of course," Off responded lightning fast.

Bright internally scuffed. Whipped.

"Aight Bright. Why are you so obsessed with Wins chest?" Gun asked.

Man for such an innocent looking guy, Gun was anything but innocent.

Bright coughed caught slightly off guard. He could see Off laughing at him in his peripheral, the motherfucker. He would definitely get him for that!

Bright turned to looked down at Wins chest, still avoiding his eyes.

"Errr well...." Bright started

"And you better not lie or else I'll know!" Off interrupted obviously not a single loyal bone in him.

Bright continued deciding to not take note of the traitor.