Chapter 8

"Fine, kiss my feet right now right here and I'll forgive you, if you don't never talk to me again for as long as I live."

After Gun had said that Off had been stumped. Extremely stumped.

And disgusted!

"How the hell can I kiss your feet when they have been sweating in your socks and shoes the whole day!" Off responded back without thinking just only thinking about just how unhygienic that would be.

Off like to be clean. Extremely clean! He hated, loathed really anything dirty and this was just filthy.

Gun kept quiet for a bit feeling caught out. I guess even he couldn't make Off do something so vile.

"Fine! You have to kiss my... my ankles then!" Gun said petulently looking to the side.

Oh shit. That's not what Off wanted to happen at all! Hell why did he speak before thinking!

He didn't want this to happen at all! He should be convincing Gun to scrap this whole entire idea and forgive him regardless not trying to negotiate body parts.

Gun sighed "Obviously you don't want to do this Off. I also didn't want to be teased and called names every day of the week for a whole year but I had to deal with it. You can't deal with this it's fine. Please just leave me the fuck alone cause there's no way I'll ever get over all that shit you did to me without getting to humiliate you in return. I'm really petty Off, really petty and I not going to ever change. So please carry on with your fucking life and leave me to enjoy mine in peace, that's the fucking least you could do after everything's thats happened" Gun said seriously staring Off down and putting on a platter just how horrible Off had been to him.

Fuck he hadn't expected this. He could deal with a pouting Gun and an angry Gun but a hurt Gun was... hard. It took him back to the day when he had basically crushed Guns soul by talking about his mother. If Off had been in that situation he would fucking kill something.

Fuck. He couldn't just brush this under the mat anymore. He had fucked up, he had really hurt someone and it was time to take responsibility for it.

Off walked up to Gun who was about to carry on finishing their chores. He put his hands under Guns armpit and picked him up, depositing him on the nearest table.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Gun cried out when he was picked up, freaking out about Offs unlikely behavior.

Off bracketed his arms around Gun by placing his hands on either side of the desk Gun was seated on.

"Gun..." Off started off slowly staring at Gun hoping he could see how remorseful Off was, cause he was, he was truly sorry for what he did. This was no longer an act.He pulled in a deep breath to give him strength and carried on

"I... Fuck I'm beyond sorry about what I did to you. I was childish and scared of my friends bullying me so I teased you instead. This really wasn't fair on you, you didn't deserve to suffer just because I had made the wrong friends. And that day... the last day when I teased you, that's haunted me. For a long time. Seeing how broken you had been because of me really did something to me. I don't deserve your forgiveness, I realize that now. I was an asshole, a bastard and a lot more. I'm going to do whatever I can to even try to make it up to you and if this is what you want who am I to say no."

Off spoke so softly, really softly to Gun because it was what Gun needed and what he needed as well. He honestly didn't know if he was lying or not. He felt weird, really weird but he knew he had to do this. He didn't know why he felt so compelled but he just had to do this.

When Gun didn't say this, just continued to stare up at Off with an expression Off couldn't quite read.

Off then slowly kneeled down in front of Gun while looking up at Gun. Gun just continued to look down at Off with that expression of his giving nothing away.

Off gently carried Guns right leg in his hands and slowly brought it closer to his mouth. Off looked up at Gun one more time and saw him with his eyebrows scrunched still unable to read his face.

Off had a long way to getting Gun to look at him like a human again and he had to be ready to do whatever it takes.

Off slowly lowered his mouth towards Guns leg and softly gave Guns skinny leg a kiss on his bony delicate ankle "I'm sorry," Off said after giving Gun a kiss.

Off lowered himself again and kissed Guns ankle mouthing "I'm so sorry," on it. He did it again and again and again.

He kept repeating the same action over and over. Whatever it took to make Gun see how serious Off was.

As Off did this he was too scared to look up at Guns face and see whatever hatred or disgust Gun had for him. It was hard enough to degrade himself like this but he couldn't handle whatever expression Gun had while he lowered himself to this level. He had really fucked up in the past.

Just as he repeated another kiss on Gun and repeated the same words he heard voices behind him jerking him out of the trance he had been in while kneeling down before Gun.

"What the fucking hell,"

"Oh my God,"

Off heard two voices say simultaneously from behind him recognizing one of the voices very clearly. He quickly turned back while jumping up so he was standing again and indeed saw the absolute fucking last person he wanted to catch him like that.

God Bright was about to bite into him about this for the rest of his fucking days probably when they were ghosts as well.

Why the fuck was he here.

Or more importantly actually why the fuck was he holding onto Wins arms right now when just during break he was talking about how much he hated Win!

Bright and Win stood with mouths aghast while staring at him and Gun who had also jumped from the table so he was now standing.

Off stood in place staring at Bright and Win incredulously. He had no idea what Gun was doing but there was a quietness that took over the room, no one saying anything let one moving.

"Gun blink twice if you need help," Bright said slowly being the dick that he always was but always hid from people.

"Oi I should be asking Win that! Why are you grabbing his arm like you're ready to elope with the poor guy!" Off threw back at Bright honestly just really confused about how he should be acting in this situation and extremely embarrassed.

Bright looked down at his hand holding Wins arm. For a split second Off could see the absolute need in Brights face to let go off Wins hand but he quickly changed his mind and held on to it.

"It's none of your business if I do," Bright said resolutely as if daring Off to challenge him holding onto Win like he was damn ready to walk down the aisle with him!

What in ever loving sweet baby Jesus was going on right now. Off didn't know if he had just gotten high on sucking on some toes (theoretically of course!) but he just could not believe this situation right now.

Here he was standing next to Gun after he had basically made out with his ankles and God gotten lost in the fucking moment and there was Bright standing in front of him holding hands with Win Metawin, the guy Off would vote as most likely person Bright would go to prison for murdering.

Hadn't it been a week ago where both of them were swamped in girls and trying to decide who to play with this month but here they fucking were now.

What the fuck had Jane gotten them into.