Chapter 20

What a day. What a fucking life.

Bright thought as he woke up seeing his room covered in darkness. He must have slept the whole day. That made sense though he hadn't drank that much in a long long time.

Bright groaned and turned to grab his phone. It was 6.30pm. Damn he had almost slept 10 hours straight. At least he was feeling better now though, he never wanted to feel like he did this morning ever again, ever!

He saw a note stuck on his bedside table and sat up so he could read it.

'There's food for you in the microwave nah, love you my baby. -Mom'

Bright smiled a little, his mom was the best. Yes they did argue quite a lot but he definitely appreciated her. Probably a lot more since last night.

He wondered what type of relationship Win and his mom had.... It had seemed him and his brother had a good relationship but he'd never heard Win mention his parents last night.

Ugh. He probably shouldn't be thinking about last night considering all the shit that happened.

He took hold of his phone and looked at his gallery and yep there it was, the picture he had taken of Win. Jeez what the hell was wrong with him.

..........The picture was kinda hot though.

"Oiiiiiiii!" Bright cried out grabbing hold of his hair. He had problems ! Serious problems! He's supposed to be getting Win to fall for him but here he was acting like he was the one who was fucking smitten!

Which he wasn't obviously! He was drunk last night! That was all there is to that!

....He wasn't drunk this morning though when he let Win hug him.

The events that happened this morning suddenly infiltrated his mind.

Bright remembered turning around with Off to say a proper goodbye to Win feeling bad for just waving after they had basically spent the whole day together the previous day.

Once he reached Win he had winched due to his head killing him.

"Ncaaa poor Bright? You need a hug?" Win asked jokingly with his arms spread out after seeing Bright groan in pain.

Brights head had been so painful that he decided to take Win up on that stupid offer even though Win had been joking.

Bright stepped into Wins arms and rested his head on Wins shoulders. Fuck he felt like throwing up.

Win must have been surprised that Bright actually took him up on his offer cause he stood there for a moment before wrapping his arms around Bright.

"Are the painkillers I gave you not helping?" Win asked his voice no longer joking but concerned.

"Obviously not," Bright cried out into Wins shoulder.

Win scuffed a bit ".... I'm sorry I got you drunk last night," Win apologized.

"Oiii please I'm not some innocent little baby, I knew what I was doing when I picked up that bottle," Bright responded although he did regret drinking that much for sure.

"Next time I'll just have you drink ciders," Win said rubbing his hands on Brights back.

"Please I'm never drinking again after today," Bright declared although both of them knew he was lying.

Win chuckled "So they will be a next time then?" Win asked.

Bright kept quiet.

Win sighed. "You're very confusing Bright," Win said softly