Chapter 9

Before Off could think of anything else to say to Bright ,Win suddenly spoke up.

"Okay! Yeah! Wow this happened huh. This is a moment that's happening right now, who'd ever expected us four to be standing in this room at this moment right now," Win said releasing his arm from Bright with an awkward chuckle obviously trying to defuse the situation.

No one said anything.

" Very slim I'll tell you! Chances are very slim. Uhm Gun.. can I talk to you for a second, " Win said walking to Gun and pulling him behind him promptly leaving the classroom looking like he was extremely concerned for the Gun.

" Oi Gun what the hell? " They heard Win say as he took Gun around the corner to somewhere they couldn't hear them.

Strange, Off had no idea Gun and Win  knew each other or had ever even talked to each other.

Also Off had no damn idea why Bright and Win were looking so concerned right now like Gun had been in danger. He was the victim here!

Obviously!

He obviously wasn't going to explain why he was the victim and really hoped Gun didn't say too much to Bright but he was still the victim here!

God what the hell had he been thinking getting on his knees for another guy, Gun at that. And how the hell had he not been paying attention enough to not hear Bright and Win approaching!

This needed more thought than Off was willing to give right now. He was so God damn ashamed of himself but strangely he knew that he would have still done the same when Gun had asked him to do that.

Fuck.

Bright and Off who were left in the classroom stayed quiet each avoiding the others eyes.

The embarrassment of what he had been doing finally caught up with Off so much so that it was lodged in his throat and he couldn't even master up the energy to tease or ask Bright about why the hell he was taking a romantic stroll with his nemesis through the school.

Off knew he and Bright would be talking tomorrow absolutely roasting the hell out of each other but right now he really couldn't speak with Bright and it seemed his best friend felt the same.

The sight of seeing his beat friend holding someone elses hands (or rather arm in this case) was extremely embarrassing. Bright had never held hands with his partners in the past.

Never!

The fact that he was now freely holding Wins hands in public at school so soon! Well... yeah this wasn't something Off had ever expected.

After a while Off felt so awkward that he picked up the cleaning material and continued on waxing the floor, the last thing he and Gun should have been doing instead of this madness.

His best friend being the absolute goat that he was simply silently followed in his tracks and helped push the tables aside as Off did the floor.

Yeah he and Bright were definitely still cool. They weren't going to talk right now though cause honestly what the hell could either of them say.

Eventually Gun and Win came back to the classroom with Gun sporting a proud look on his face like he had done nothing wrong and with Wins face red all over like he had been blushing.

Huh.. wonder what happened there.

Gun and  Win saw Off and Bright cleaning and also silently joined in. Off and Bright did the one half of the classroom and Win waxed the other half of the classroom with Gun getting the chairs out of the way.

It took them about 10 minutes to finish.

Absolutely not a sound was made and no eye contact was had with anyone.

This had to have been the most sereal moment he had ever been in.

Once they finished they all kinda stood there awkwardly until Gun finally spoke up.

"Err I'm going to go, I have to go finish my designs for the show, Thanks Win and Bright for helping, I'll see you guys" Gun said promptly exiting from the classroom like it was on fire without even a glance Offs way.

Well damn, now he just felt like a cheap whore.

"Err yeah and I need to go back to the field before the match starts. Bright please still come watch me?" Win said looking at Bright softly causing Offs eyebrows to raise all the way to his hairline.

What the ever loving fuck.

Bright coughed a bit, "Er yeah, yeah Err sure, Off can you give me your locker keys so I can get my sports uniform," Bright asked Off looking deep in his eyes like he was trying to convey some secret message.

Why the fuck would Off have Brights sports uniform did he look like the assholes butler?!? But the way Bright was looking at him Off knew he was practically begging Off not to say anything.

"Err yeah sure here," Off said slowly giving Bright his locker key which had been in his pocket.

"Thanks for helping, good luck with the match Win," Off said as they walked out of class side by side absolutely at a loss of what else to say, may as well butter up his future brother-in-law.

Win responded with a friendly thanks and Bright of course that asshole did not turn back to look back at him.

Typical. Fucking bastard.

But Off had bigger problems right now than his moody best friend.

What the hell was he going to do about Gun!

Gun had practically ran away from him without so much as a see you later. Off had done what Gun had wanted so why was he the one acting like a shy virgin!

There was no way Gun could turn him away now after he made Off do all that right?!

But fuck he hadn't gone through all that to go 10 steps back again. He had to make way for himself in Gun's life or else he wasn't going to get anywhere that much was very evident.

Gun had no intention of forgetting about the past and honestly Off couldn't blame him. He had been absolutely shitty.

But Off couldn't let Gun carry on carrying those memories of him, he needed to make new memories with Gun so amazing that he forgot about the past.

Off wanted to rock Gun's world and make a space for himself in it.