Chapter 7

Bright was in hell. In the depths of hell. Probably deeper then the hole Lucifer was imprisoned in.

He was an introvert forced to interact with a bunch of extroverts.

Someone please save him.

"Meh meh Win when did you catch such a big fish," Joss said with a sultry voice wiggling his eyebrows at him and Bright and the hand Win had on Brights forearm which he had been using to drag Bright along with him to the soccer stadium.

"Find jesus Joss,"Win said with a friendly smile, laughter evident on his face and shaking his head at his friend clearly not offended by Joss.

Bright however had much bigger issues. Win still hadn't let go of his fucking arm!

Bright was totally going to come support Win at the soccer match. Now that Win was talking so openly to him there was no way he was going to miss Wins game and break the new friendship they had no matter how fucking weird it was and how weird it had made Bright feel.

He didn't expect however for Win to immediately come to his desk after the bell had rang for the end of the day, dragging him along with his friends to the stadium them chatting the whole fucking way.

"What do we owe your precious presence to? I don't think we've ever seen you watch any games before," Joss who happened to be in the same class as Off and probably as bulk as the hulk asked him as he started stretching his legs as Win and his friends put their bags down.

" Your friend kidnapped me," Bright said  indicating Win. He couldn't gather up the strength to give a witty response already so tired from being around so many people.

"Is that why you look like you're about to murder someone?" Arm asked him, another one of the guys in grade 11 that he talked to but wasn't really friends with.

"Bright only looks like this when he's excited," Win appeared out of no where after dropping his stuff by the players benches located to the side of the soccer field. He casually placed his hand on Brights shoulders as he said this standing closer to Bright than he liked.

Fuck he really hated all this fucking touching!

Bright simply nodded unable to master the energy or the will to care enough to force a smile. He honestly thought he would grab himself a seat at the back of the stadium, watch for an hour or 2 then get the hell out of there.

Why oh why was he front and center with the players on the field, the whole school looking down at him as he was the only non-player on the field.

Bright loved attention alright. But from girls. Cute ones! He didn't particularly like the feeling of having the school breathe down his neck, that wasn't as fun really.

Fuck he needed to escape.

"You guys should go change now before coach gets here and has your balls for breakfast," Arm said nodding at Wins group of friends before setting off on a light jog.

"Shit I don't want P'Boy to make me crawl around the field in front of the whole school! I'm out!" Drake, one of Wins friends who was in the same class as them said before getting the hell out of there, the rest of Wins gang following after him.

"I hope you all fall on your faces," Win said good heartedly while looking at his friends abandoning him and laughed at their silly antics. Bright would definitely have to have himself booked into a mental hospital if he ever found himself laughing that many times.

" What about you Bright? Where are your sports clothes?" Win asked after turning to face him his hands luckily long gone from his shoulders.

At Triam high they always had to wear their sports clothes whenever there were sports events or matches. Apparently according to their principal it was a way for the supporters to look like an integrated team as well to scare their opponents.