Chapter 12

It was the next day at school that Off realized just how very wrong about how fun it was going to be messing around with Gun.

This was very much not going to be fun. This was going to be painful.

Off hadn't seen Gun the whole day. In the morning Off had arrived too late so he couldn't go to Gun's classroom and bother him before classes started.

During break time by the time he had left his class, Gun had already mysteriously ran away from his classroom and apparently didn't eat lunch that day because he didn't come to the cafeteria either.

What did happen during lunch however was Off found out that Bright had been tricked into going on a date without realizing it which Off found absolutely fucking hilarious. Win was putting some mad moves on Bright and Bright didn't even realize it.

Shit how unfair, Win already had Bright wrapped around his finger without trying and here he was fighting to even just see Gun.

Not good, he had to step up his game.

After school , after going to his locker and buying some food from the cafeteria, he promptly made his way to Guns office where he knew he'd find the damn shorty.

Yes the school had set aside a fucking office for him to work on his designs! Unbelievable!

Off knocked on the door once and let himself in ready to see the shorty and annoy him as revenge for running away from him.

"Ohhhhh Gunnnn, Daddy's home" Off said in a loud dramatic voice as he swang the door open and stood in the door way looking straight at the guy who had been hiding all day from him.

There was a brief heavy silence that hung in the room. Gun who had been hunched over looking extremely stressed while staring at a piece of paper, had startled in a small jump at Offs sudden voice before looking up shell shocked at Off, his tiny hand clutching his chest.

It seemed to take only a split second however for Gun to recover cause only a second later he was screaming profanities back at Off.

"Fuck you and your fucking daddy," Gun said matter of factly after the shock had settled into annoyance mixed with a little actually no a lot of anger.

Wow Gun had a mouth. Off felt like he needed holy water every time he was around him , behind that tiny frame was a terrifying demon.

"Daddy is always ready to fuck you Gun, you just have to ask me nicely," Off said never one to let others make him flustered as he walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

Gun must not have been expecting that because he seemed to stop moving for a minute. Yeah, the little shit wasn't the only one who could make others speechless.

"....Can I help you?" Gun said after a long pause, his cheeks red and voice a little softer.

Off internally smirked satisfied that he had quietened down the feisty shorty.

"Yes you can," Off responded simply standing in front of Gun, placing his hands on either side of his table and leaning forward so he wasn't towering over a seated Gun.

When Off didn't elaborate further Gun simply raised his eyebrow in question, his mouth in the permanent scowl it had been in since he had come into the room.

"Oiiii spit it out already or get the fuck out of my office," Gun cried out when Off still didn't say anything causing Off to laugh internally.

"Oii why are you so mean to me when I'm just out here trying to feed you," Off asked in a fake petulant voice as he reached into his bag and took out the two food containers he had brought for them and set them on the table in front of Gun.