Chapter 11

Wow. Wooww.Woooooowww.

Bright was in trouble, in serious fucking trouble! If he had known this was going to be his life now he would have never ever EVER started talking to Win again.

Because Win was a LOT! Like ALOT!

After they had left the classroom after involuntarily doing detention along with Off and Gun (okay it was voluntarily but he knew Off would have done the same for him), he and Win had not talked about what they had seen at all! They had simply gone and changed and then they went to the sports field for Wins match.

Watching the match wasn't as bad as he had thought it would be. Win had improved a lot since the last time he had seen him play in primary school. And of course everyone on the field was just as talented so it made for quite an intense match. Finally their school won by 1-0 with the goal scored by Drake in the last 5 minutes.

The whole school had gone crazy in cheers and celebration after winning such an intense match. Even Bright had been on his feet cheering them on in the last 5 minutes.

Win had made Bright seat in the first row close to were his team was stationed so when the match finally ended, the team also started running around in celebration and cheer. Some of the team members filled up with excitement ran up to where the spectators sat and started kissing what Bright guessed were their girlfriends.

That's when Bright realized that Win had made him sit were the teammates with girlfriends made their girls sit as he was right in the middle of all this kissing frenzy. Bright had thought the girls had surrounded him cause they liked him or something but apparently not!

Win had also suddenly started running to where he was sitting and Bright had honestly thought Win was going to kiss him so he stood there eyes wide open in shock.

Once Win reached him however he gave Bright a big hug and just when he thought he wasn't going to get kissed, Bright kissed him on the check. In front of the whole fucking school!

Bright regretted coming to school today so very very much. He could feel a headache coming in.

Luckily it seemed everyone was too busy celebrating that no one paid attention to them, or at least he hoped no one had paid attention to them.

After the match Win wanted to take Bright out for an early dinner but Bright had refused saying that he couldn't as he  hadn't asked his mom for permission in advance which she didn't like. That had been an obvious lie but honestly Bright just needed to get away from Win a bit. He felt like everything was moving so quickly and he had no idea which way was up anymore!

Win had pouted and whined and made Bright promise that he would ask his mom today so they could go out for Lunch tomorrow after school. Win was adment about it because he felt like he owed Bright for coming to his match even though Bright had said it's totally fine. After a couple moments of Win insisting Bright finally agreed before he really got a headache.

And here he was now, waiting  by the door for Win to finish saying goodbye to his friends so he and Bright could go for Lunch.

Off the bastard had called it a date and absolutely lost his mind laughing that Bright for the first time in his life had been forced into a date and not the other way around as it usually happened.

But then again Off had been kissing Guns ankles as he always reminded Off everytime he said anything about him so yeah he didn't feel too bad about being teased about that. Bright chuckled a bit thinking about how embarrassed Off had gotten every time he mentioned Gun.

"Awu are you that happy about our date?" Win asked as he saw Bright smiling as he walked towards him after saying goodbye to his friends.

"I feel tricked, no one told me I was going on a date," Bright responded instantly in good nature.

"I'm going to Lunch with someone as hot as you so I guess I dreamed about it being a date a bit," Win said with a shrug before taking hold of Brights arm and pulling him along with him towards Wins car before Bright could even respond.

Bright was glad he didn't have to respond cause he didn't know what to say, his heart was stuck in his throat he had been caught so off guard with that statement.

When they finally reached the parking lot Bright saw Off in the distance taking a box of material out of a car that definitely wasn't his.

...Off also saw him being dragged along by Win.

Off had a huge fucking shit eating grin on his face after that and Bright knew Off was going to absolutely roast him about this tomorrow. But that was fine, Off was obviously taking something out for Gun so Bright would be ready with his own roasts about how whipped Off was becoming.

Once they reached Wins car, which was a two door Audi at that, Win opened the passenger door for him. Bright was so offended that he released himself from Wins grasp went to the drivers side and opened his door for him.

"My Lady your carriage awaits," Bright said in his annoyance about a door being opened for him acting silly which he never did.

But Win wasn't as offended as Bright had been about having his door opened like he was a weak damsel. He only laughed at Bright and walked towards him stopping right in front of him.

"If I'm your lady does that make you my Lord?" Bright asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oiii get in the car please before you give me a heart attack," Bright said rolling his eyes and walking over to the passengers seat and taking off his bag.

Once he got in Win told him to put his bag on the back seat which was small but enough space to put things in.

"So I make your heart beat that fast huh Bright?" Win asked in good nature.

Bright rolled his eyes once again "Please enough with the flirting I can't handle anymore," Bright said unable to take all this sweetness anymore.

"I'll stop when I've won," Win said shrugging.

That drove Brights eyebrows to his hairline. Won?! What was Win on about. Was he also doing a dare?! "Won what?"

Win came closer so that his face was close to Brights before he responded "Your heart obviously," he said before reaching behind Bright for his seatbeat presumably.

"Okay no no no, I refuse you are not putting on my seatbelt for me do you think this is a lakorn or some-"

Before Bright could push Win away Win grabbed both his arms, put them in one hand , raised them up so Brights hands were trapped against the top of the seat with Win holding him in place with one fucking hand!

"Shhhh , my car my rules," Win said while maintaining eye contact for a bit. Suddenly he looked down at Brights lips and Bright for some reason also started looking at Wins lips. They were quite pink which he never noticed.

After them staring at each other for a bit in that position, Win suddenly cleared his throat and reached behind Bright for the seatbelt and clipped it in before letting go of Brights hands and starting the car.

"Let's go then," Win said nonchalant like that whole moment hadn't happened.

Bright sat there in confusion wondering if he had been in that position because Win had overpowered him or if he had let Win do that to him.