Chapter 14

"Aren't you going to kiss me until I drop?" Win asked again for the 50th time during their lunch at Siam Mall when Bright asked what he wanted to do now that they had finished eating.

God Bright regretted saying that, he really really did. He had just been so caught off guard by the moment, he had no idea where it even came from. Win of course found it hilarious and simply just followed after Bright lightly chuckling. Win seemed to never be affected by anything Bright said, always just bemused by his antics...like he had been all those years ago.

After that sudden outburst in the car, he knew he couldn't keep acting that way if he had any hope of getting Bright to fall for him and winning Jane's dare.

He constantly felt like he was getting the rug pulled out from under him when he was around Win but he had to get his wits about him if he had any hope of getting anywhere. Though things seemed to be moving already without him having to do anything, he just had to stop resisting so much.

That of course was easier said then done.  He didn't know why but Win just kept getting under his skin.

So obviously after they reached the mall Bright had acted like everything that happened in the car hadn't happened at all.

Win however was hell-bent on making sure that he didn't forget. All through lunch where they had had a variety of dishes, Win would keep asking about kissing him until he dropped or if he ever kissed anyone until he dropped before and so on and so forth.

Man this guy was annoying.

"Please, I'm willing to do anything, literally anything if you stop saying that," Bright finally burst out after trying to ignore Win so much.

"Mehhh Anything huh?" Win asked as he paid for their lunch at the till at the entrance of the restaurant.

Yeah Bright knew he was going to regret that but rather move on to the next mistake than sit through the consequences of this mistake he already made, saying that stupid line to Win.

"Thank you," Win said to the lady at the till after he got the receipt and turned around to face Bright again as they walked out of the restaurant.

"Yeah sure whatever as long as you shut up already," Bright responded.

Win was definitely going to ask him to do something dirty, he just knew it. He kept going around acting like a total angel to the rest of the school but from what Bright has seen from the guy when it was just the two of them well Win was just a horny playboy like the rest of them really!

"Play pool with me,"

".....What?" Bright asked confused.

"If you want me to stop teasing you that's what I want, let's go play some pool at the Arcade." Win continued to say absolutely shocking Bright.

"Pool.... pool! Of course yeah sure, we can go play pool," Bright said after a moments pause.

Win was so unpredictable, Bright really never thought that was what he would ask for. Bright was giving him the chance to do anything with him and that's what he chose? After the way he has been acting?

Bright couldn't say if the disappointment was because of the dare or not.

"Gosh why do you sound so sad about it I thought you liked pool," Win said with a friendly bump against Bright's shoulders as they walked towards the Arcade.

"Who the hell said I sound sad?" Bright said frowning at Win shocked at the audacity of him to even say that. Bright didn't sound fucking sad!

"Meh , meh , meh Bright, are you sad cause I didn't ask you to kiss me until I drop instead?" Win said with a cheeky smile.