Chapter 17

Off couldn't believe what he had just heard.

"Let you fuck me?!" Is that really what Gun had just said!

Damnit Off so badly wanted to fuck Gun too! Fuck it, he didn't know if it was the alcohol or what (it definitely was the alcohol) but he could definitely admit that he wanted to fuck Gun. No point hiding it.

Shit imagine gun laid across a table his pale back filled with Offs kiss marks ready for Off to take him.

Man he needed to calm down.

"Why would you want to call me daddy you're the daddy here," He suddenly heard Bright say next to him.

"Oh look at that little Off is getting bigger,"Gun said at the same time rubbing his bum across Offs lap with a little laugh.

Off quickly picked Gun up and placed him gently on the couch.

"Okay everyone let's calm down a bit, I think we should all have a glass of water right now" Off said leaping off the couch.

"Yeah , yeah I agree," Bright shook his head seeming to try to bring himself to reason once again.

Both he and Bright could usually handle their alcohol. Was that bottle really laced with Cocaine.

"Orrr , you could take shots off my belly button instead," Gun offered with a chuckle looking up at the roof while laying on the huge couch.

Offs mind short-circuited for a bit.

"Yeah okay let's do that instead," Off agreed.

Oh well, he tried.

"Come here Gun , let's get your shirt off for the shots," Off tried to say innocently failing to keep the excitement out of his voice.

"Awu what about the wayer?" Bright said with a little slur.

Win took the bottle from Bright and handed the bottle to Off apparently not making any move to stop his friend from getting body shots taken from him.

"If you tell me why you think I'm daddy I promise I'll get you a glass of water," Win said stroking Brights hair as he sat on the couch arm looking down at Bright hungrily.

Maaaaaan a lot was going on right now. Is this what people call swinger parties. How the fuck had they gotten to this point.

Off thought all this as he made quick work of undressing Gun who kept giggling as Off unbuttoned his school shirt.

....Yeah he knew he was a hypocrite okay.

"Well you can't walk around with a chest that massive and not be daddy I guess," Bright said scrunching his eyebrows looking like he was trying to act serious all while looking at Wins chest.

Win laughed all of a sudden but Off couldn't focus too well on them cause he had one hell of a sight in front of him. A giggling, shirtless Gun was seated up on the couch with Offs help, looking at Off with a look that had him frozen in place.

He was gazing at Off under long lashes, alcohol making his cheeks absolutely red spreading down onto his chest with his absolutely tiny waist fitting perfectly in Offs hands.

Damn......what a sight. Off wanted to leave a trail of kisses across all that skin.

Gun was so fucking beautiful.

Off looked over at Bright and Win about to ask Win for something but was stopped in his track as he saw what they were doing.

"You have nice boobs," Bright said as he was focused on Wins chest with his hand giving Wins errr boob(?) a squeeze.