Chapter 10

'Man what a day,' Off thought as he laid on his bed looking up at his roof.

What a FUCKING day!

Off really couldn't believe all the shit he went through in just one fucking day!

From being hit with orange juice early thing in the morning, having detention with one really angry short guy, having an intimate moment with said short guys ankle, being caught by Bright and fucking Win having said intimate moment, seeing his best friend practically hold hands with the guy he claimed he wanted nothing to do with just the previous week and then having all four of them polish P'Jennies class in under 10 minutes!

Yeah what a fucking day! He couldn't help but think about the events that happened in that classroom during his supposed detention as he had been for the past hour.

Off had been stuck in his bed trying to think all night about what the hell he should do with his Gun situation after what happened earlier today.

With that he took a deep breath, picked up his phone and dialed Gun's number.

"Hello... Gun?"

"I'm calling the fucking cops,"

Off heard a voice say after a couple seconds of quiet.

"If you were going to call the cops you would have already dropped the phone," Off answered back to Gun feeling somewhat nervous but luckily not raising up to his bluff.

"What do you want Off, actually no! How'd you get this number!?" Gun asked after a large sigh and a moments quiet.

Good fucking question. What did Off want. He had no idea why he had even picked up the phone to call Gun, for some reason he just felt the need to. He hadn't expected Gun to pick up, and now that he had well he had no idea what to say. Hey so what about that time you made me kiss your feet wasn't something he could just casually bring up.

"You made me kiss your feet today,"

Oh never mind I guess it definitely was something Off could just bring up casually in conversation. God he never knew not having a brain filter would be a problem until now.

Silence. He was met with complete silence on the other end. God Off was lucky Gun didn't just drop the call on him.

"I didn't make you do anything you volunteered and you didn't kiss my feet, you kissed my ankles" Gun said simply with a slight haughtiness in his voice after a moments wait causing Off to snort out in a laugh.

"Yeah I guess I did, I'd also like to volunteer to kiss other parts of your body if you'd like," Off said all of a sudden.

Whoa. He had no idea where that had even come from. He closed his eyes embarrassed about what he had said. It totally sounded like he was trying to initiate phone sex right now.

"Listen here if you called me this late thinking you could get me to shake my ass for you on video call like your other girls then you-"

"No no no! I errr I meant what I'm saying is I meant what I said today," Off quickly spoke up when Gun started popping off on him knowing he was going to regret for weeks if he didn't fix this and make Gun go back into that little devil he was.

"I'm willing to do anything to get you to forgive me Gun. I really want to be on good terms with you again. Please don't go back to ignoring me tomorrow at school."Off finished. Right nice safe. He knew he meant what he had said though but anything just to make his efforts not go to waste today. He couldn't let such an intimate moment, more intimate than he'd experienced in... ever, go to waste.

Gun kept quiet again and Off thought he was going to just curse him but Gun actually surprised him. "Fine," Gun said simply after a long time.

A wide smile took over Offs face. Yes! He was finally fucking making progress with that short stuff.

"Alright Great, cool, fantastic!" Off said unable to keep the excitement out of his voice.

Silence again.

"Alright well I'll see you tomorrow then I guess," Off said not knowing what to say or what to talk about with Gun.

"Mmm, see you, " Gun just said back in response.

"Oh and Gun! Goodnight kha," Off suddenly said feeling cute already excited about making Gun blush and flustered like he had today.

Gun of course didn't react in anyway that he had expected him to. "Oh shiiiit that's gross," Gun said mimicking vomiting sounds.

"Save that shit for your little girlfriends you horny freak," He continued on before promptly dropping the call without saying anything else.

Off stared at his phone for a couple of seconds before bursting out into laughter. What the hell had just happened. Gun was a character all right. Off suspected he might actually have fun with this.