ᴛᴡᴏ

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 26

"Sincere, how could you be so fucking stupid?" My dad scolded me

"I wasn't being stupid. I did it on purpose. It'll teach these niggas to stop playing with me and doing that petty ass shit."

"All because of a car? You killed 7 people and left their bodies there because of a car?"

"Do you know how much it costs to repair a Rolls Royce Wraith? They did that petty ass shit so I went and killed all his niggas and got the money to repair my car. It makes plenty of sense to me."

Does it not?

"We're loaded with money. You could've easily got some and went to repair your car, Sin. There's no need to start a war."

"Did you not just hear what I said? They damaged my car on some petty ass shit, so I went to be petty back and came 10 times harder than they did."

"Why were they being petty though, Sin? You had to do something piss them off."

"I fucked Nayir girlfriend, but I didn't know that was his girlfriend. He got mad at me because I fucked her when she was the one coming on to me."

"So, all because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants, they came and damaged your car so you went to kill people."

"Yes."

He just looked at me and shook his head.

"You act like you have no idea what you just started. How do you know they're not gonna start coming for our people? Because of a car, Sincere."

"He's the one that got mad over some dumb shit. All he had to do was drop the girl and move on. He just wanted to be extra. Are we done here?"

"No, Sincere. What's wrong with you? Why you act like this now?"

"Act like what?"

"Like you don't give a shit about anything. You wasn't like this until about a year ago. You never told me what was wrong."

"Nothing is wrong. I'm gone, Da."

I stood up and walked out the door. I dapped up the guard and went downstairs to get a snack before I left the house.

I got a therapy session to go to.