ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 18

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 18

"Sin, get out my face. You claim I'm the one that bitch and cry all day, but look at you doing the same damn thing," she mugged in the mirror while she was priming her face.

"You callin' me a bitch?"

"Is that what I said out of my mouth?" she asked mocking my voice.

I just looked at her. This girl is really something else.

I didn't say nothing to her and she just continued to get ready to go to brunch with Donte.

She still so mad at me. She barely touches me. We argue everything we speak to each other.

I've been doing everything I can to get her to forgive me. I get her breakfast every morning. I massage her feet every night. I don't know what else to do.

I think she's overreacting a little bit. Like, I get it was disrespectful, but she taking it to the fucking extreme.

I've apologized numerous times and each time, I get the same response. That being, "Okay, Sincere."

I don't know what I can do. I don't want that to be the reason our relationship end. I love her so much.

I don't know why I be doing the shit that I do. It's not that hard to respect her, but I just fail.

I finally found someone worth respecting and I can't get this shit right to save my life.

I just don't know what to do.

♕♕♕

"What time you gon be home?" I asked Nai as she got ready to leave.

"When I get home. I'll let you know."

"You can't give me a time?"

"No, I can't. I have other shit to do after brunch."

"Like what?"

"Why you in my business?" she asked the same question I asked her. She do the pettiest shit.

"Aight, Babe. You look good."

"I know," she said and then smirked.

"I love you."