ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

1 ʏᴇᴀʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 24ᴛʜ

"Go open the door for me, Sin," my dad said like this ain't his fucking house

"Go open the door for me, Sin," my dad said like this ain't his fucking house. He was fixing food and shit.

He was hosting a Dirty Santa party. I don't understand why.

I went and got the door. My heart dropped to my fucking ass when I saw who it was. It was Nai.

It seemed like she was on the phone and laughing before I opened the door, but that smile faded really quickly.

"Let me call you back when I leave here," she said to the person on the phone.

"Wassup," I said lowly.

"Hey."

I hadn't seen Nai in a good 8 months. Why me dad invited her? I don't know.

I mean I don't have a problem with her being here, but like still.

I let her in the house and I closed the door behind her. She walked in front of me.

Y'all, I swear her ass looked at me first. She had gotten sexier over the past year. The white jumpsuit she was wearing was doing its job. She looked...fuller...in all the right places.

Her hair was so fucking laid like it always had been. I smelled her perfume too.

We walked in the livingroom and she started greeting everyone. Her smile was so contagious. Everyone immediately started smiling when they seen her.

I sat down my girlfriend, Nadia. Yes, I got into another relationship.

I have to admit, I didn't wait very long after the break up. Me and Nadia are also having a baby. We having a boy.

I also have to admit that Nai does look better than Nadia. Her attitude was much better too.

Nadia is cocky and arrogant and spoiled. She's beautiful, don't get me wrong, but that doesn't change the fact that she's cocky. Nai is also spoiled as hell, but she's humble and a genuine, kind person which adds to her beauty.

I hate to compare the two, but I did. Nai is better, but I don't have her anymore and we don't want the same things.

Nai greeted Nadia. Nai didn't know who she was, but Nadia for sure knew who she was.