ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴊᴜʟʏ 9ᴛʜ

I woke up bright and early in the gotdamn morning because I decided to pamper myself today

I'm going to get my hair, nails, and lashes done. Along with a wax and a shopping spree. Oh, and a massage.

It's been a lot on my plate so I just decided to do this for myself. I always have been the type to spend money to make myself feel better.

I lost my bestfriend, or so I thought she was my bestfriend. I'm just doing shit on my own now.

I just can't trust anyone anymore. I'll be alright though.

I never even really wanna see those dudes again. Even though they were cool and all, she just embarrassed me so bad. She knew that was something that I would never want anyone to find out.

I don't even think I really did anything wrong. I just said it would never hurt anyone to have a job, which is wouldn't. She got so mad for no reason.

Let me know if I'm wrong, but I don't think I did anything wrong.

Tee was like my only person I had left. Santana had ran all of my friends off. He would never let me hand out with anybody or he would make me cut people just because he didn't like them.

Tee was the only one who really stayed there. I thought she was my best bitch. I thought she was my sister, but she wasn't.

I was snapped out my thoughts by my dad calling me. Why in the hell is he calling me this early?

"Hey, Princess!" He said as I answered the phone. He sounds so happy.

"Hey, Dad," I responded.

"Damn. What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, I'm chillin'. What's up though?"

"I was calling to ask you if you wanted to come and have dinner with me and Hermione."

(a/n: That is pronounced "Her-My-Oh-Knee".)

Hermione is my step-mom. My dad recently got re-married after my mom died years ago in a car accident.

Hermione is nice, but she cannot cook to save her damn life. I'm only going because she's nice.