ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ; ᴍᴇᴇᴄʜɪᴇ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 20ᴛʜ

I walked in the living room to see Fats eating something, Marco was in the phone, Nai was sitting on her phone and Sin was laid on her lap

All he do is sleep. It was music playing. We were at Nai's house and she like the oldies.

"Rain On Me" by Ashanti was playing. I like her music taste. She just chill as fuck. That's why she my bestie.

She was rubbing Sin's head. They most def like each other. I can't even remember the last time he was crushing on somebody.

After his ex, he just never dated again.

"Meechie, can you go get our DoorDash from the door?"

"Our? You got me something?"

"You wanted something?"

"I mean I just ate, but still."

"I didn't get you anything, but we can share."

"It's okay."

I went to the door and got the food. It was just Chick-fil-a. I walked back in there and put it on the coffee table.

"Wake up, Sin," she slightly shook him. One things about this nigga, you have to wake him up "correctly".

If you shake him too hard, he might slap the dog shit outta you. I had to learn that the hard way. If you scream at him, he is going to scream back at you while punching you with all his might.

He strong as hell, too. He's so intimidating to other people, not me, but to other people.

I am not very intimidating. I'm just trigger happy. I'm a goofy ass nigga. It take a lot for people to take me seriously.

I like it that way. I don't like for people to fear me.

That's one thing me and Sin don't have in common.

He sat up after Nai had to shake him like 5 times. He don't get mad when she do it, but had it been us...Jesus help.

That's how you know he like her. It's a soft spot in his heart for her. And it didn't even take long for that to happen.

He started eating and staring straight ahead. He probably wasn't thinking about nothing.

"Y'all wanna go to the club later on?" I asked.