sɪx

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 10ᴛʜ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 10ᴛʜ

"Holon, give me a second," I said.

"What's wrong? Do I need to do something?"

"Nah. Just give me a second."

"Okay."

I went in the bathroom and peed. I'm over my "sneaky link" house or whatever you wanna call her. I don't too much like to call them my hoes.

I can't get hard though. I usually do, but today I can't. I'ma just have to end up leaving.

I don't know what's going on with me.

I pulled my pants up and washed my hands before I walked out the bathroom.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Look, Nyla, I'ma talk to you later. I gotta go handle some business."

"What? Can't you just do that later?"

"Nah, it's kinda important. I'ma get back to you though."

"Okay. I love you."

No, she didn't. Please God, tell me she did not just say that to me.

"Aight. Bye."

She looked at me a certain way before I walked out the door after I grabbed my things.

I walked out of her room and to the door, which was not far from her room.

I went to my car and cranked it up, making sure to turn the air on.

It's so damn hot in Cali right now. This shit don't even make no sense.

I pulled out of her driveway and made my way to Chick-fil-A. I'an ate all day and a nigga was hungry.

It's around 12 and I usually don't eat before 11. I go to the gym in the mornings at around 8 and I drink water, but I don't eat.

This is also around the time that I take my meds for my mental issues.

I don't like to call myself crazy because I'm not fucking crazy. I have more than enough sense. And when I tell people that I have mental problems, they automatically think I'm crazy and it kinda pisses me off.