ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ᴄᴀɴᴄᴜ́ɴ, ᴍᴇxɪᴄᴏ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 12ᴛʜ

I left out of Donte's room and went to mine to get ready

As you may already know, I slept in his room because I was kinda mad at Sin.

He was saying how Tee took advantage and everything, but when I thought about it, he does the same thing.

He does any and fucking everything he wants to do and when I get mad, he gives me a shitty ass apology and I forgive him.

Everybody does that to me.

I just be tryna give people other chances. Maybe I just gotta stop doing that. Maybe I have to stop being nice to people.

When you're nice, people don't act right. When you're not, you're the bad person and you doing everybody wrong.

Sin was asleep on his stomach in the bed.

I went to my suitcase quietly, trying not to wake him up.

I got my brown wrap around halter top, my medium blue wash Jodie High Rise Flare jeans, my Louis Vuitton Lock It Flat mules, and my Petite Malle monogram bag.

I packed like 3 bags. I have 2 huge ass suitcases and I know how to fold everything to where it fits. I have one with my outfits and bathing suits and one with my shoes and bags.

I sat my clothes on the foot of the bed. I wasn't about to put them on.

Donte had just started talking nasty on the phone with his man so I had to get up out of there.

We were going to get breakfast a little later and that's what I'm wearing.

I tried getting in the bed without waking Sin. He started tossing and turning as I got in.

"That's you, Nai?" he asked with his head still in the pillow in his raspy morning voice.

"Yes, it's me."

He turned to face me before sitting up.

"You mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I kept that stuff away from you."

"I'm not mad at you for that. I'm not mad at you at all. I asked you a question last night and you didn't answer me."

He turned away from me and look straight ahead before looking down.