ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 9ᴛʜ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 9ᴛʜ

IT'S A BAD BITCH BIRTHDAY!

I'm turning 22! I thank God for letting me see this year because a bitch done went through hell.

Donte ran into my room, not caring if I was naked or nothing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Thank you, Donny!"

"The guys are downstairs tryna make you breakfast. I wouldn't eat it if I were you, but it's a sweet gesture."

"Let me shower and stuff. I'll be down there in a minute."

I woke up to Happy Birthday texts from everybody. It kinda made me tear up a little bit.

I had over a thousand DMs from fans and friends and everything. I love this shit.

All of my social medias were overflowing with messages and mentions.

I went in my bathroom and turned on some music that would get me hype and got in the shower.

I put on some of Sin's clothes before going downstairs. It smelled like something was going wrong.

"Donte! Come help us!"

"I am not tryna die."

I went in the kitchen and they smiled at me.

The kitchen was still clean, it just didn't smell like it.

"Oh my God! The pancake is black!" Fats yelled.

I couldn't help but to bust out laughing.

I helped them turn off the stove and suggested to just order food or something.

Donte was on the floor laughing.

"Donte, that shit ain't funny," they started to chase him around the house. I threw the pans and food away. No one was gonna eat it.

"NAI! HELP ME!"

This house big as hell and they got hella space. I just let them run until they get tired.

They eventually stopped running. My dad called me.

I answered and him and Hermione were singing the happy birthday song to me. They were outside though.