ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

ᴊᴏsᴇᴘʜ; ᴊᴏᴅɪᴇ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴍᴀʏ 30ᴛʜ

"Be still, Joseph," Nai said in an annoyed tone

"That shit burns."

"And?"

She was putting alcohol on my fucking lip after it busted open from Sin beating my ass.

I could've fought him for real.

Nai ain't try to stop him.

"What you got an attitude for? I'm the one who got beat up."

"And whose fault was that?"

"His! He started with me."

"You should've let him talk. That's what he do, Jodie. He talk shit and make you mad."

"So you telling me I was wrong for pushing him."

"Really, both of you were wrong. Y'all are grown ass men. He was wrong for bothering you and you were wrong for kicking him."

"My question is why didn't you break it up?"

"Like I just said, Y'all are grown ass men. What I look like jumping in between that? Especially when I wasn't the one who got you in that situation."

"You kinda was. We don't like each other because he want you and he can't have you."

"Did I tell you to go kick Sin in the pool knowing he crazy as hell? I think not. Y'all may not like each other because of me, but I'm not the reason you got yo ass tore out the frame."

"And how does that make sense?"

"You acting a little slow right now. Sin doesn't like you because I 'dropped' him for you and he already wanted to beat your ass, he just never had a real reason to. He wasn't gonna touch you unless you i him first. He just wanted to talk shit and make you mad so that you would eventually leave me alone. When you kicked him, you just gave him an opportunity to beat the dog shit outta you."

"You should've broke it up."

"You shouldn't have kicked him."

"Why you defending this nigga?"

"Turn your head this way. I'm not defending him, but I'm not about to defend you for kicking him. You got yourself in that predicament. As the grown ass man you claim to be, you should've never done that childish ass shit that got your ass beat. Both of you were wrong."

"I would've defended you."

"I would've never got myself in that situation."

"Why you keep giving me answers like that?"

"What? Truthful answers?"

"No. Dry ass, harsh ass answers. It's like you mad at me for getting beat up."

"I'm pissed off because you got yourself in this situation knowing you couldn't beat his ass. Nobody at that party could beat his ass and nobody tried to break it up because everybody there knew that when Sin is mad, it really ain't no stopping him."

"How the fuck was I supposed to know that?"

"Joseph, don't act like I haven't told you before to stay away from him. Let him talk shit and don't let him get under your skin. I beat you know now though."

"I'm not finna be in no relationship with you knowing he want you."

"Then don't. I feel the same way about your annoying ass BM. At least Sin don't call me everyday and annoy the fuck outta me about a child that we both laid down and got."

She dropped the alcohol and q-tip.

"You sound like that been on your mind for a while."

"It has been. But because I care for you and Wes, I never complained like you complain about Sin. I see him like once a week and I barely even speak to him and you still complain."

"He sure was talking to you a lot today."

"Because you were standing right there with me. Like I've already said like five times, he wants to piss you off."

"Why do you even go around him without me?"

"Because I go to see the rest of my friends. I can't just ignore the rest of them who haven't did shit to you just because of Sin. He just happens to be there and sometimes he's not."

"I know I should've been skeptical about you being friends with a bunch of dudes."

"I should've been skeptical about you having a kid. I don't fuck with niggas that have kids. Sometimes Kema will randomly call you and tell you to come get Wes. You leave for hours and you 'took him to your mom's house so we could be alone'."

"You don't believe that?"

"No, not really. Are you gonna prove it to me?"

"Nai, you trippin."

"Nah. You trippin if you think I'ma bout to keep on dealing with this shit. You just told me you can't be in a relationship with me knowing he wants me, right? I'm not about be in relationship with you knowing that your BM is disrespecting me and you're barely doing anything about it."

"I do something about it."

"Jodie, it was one time when you told her to stop talking about me that way. She still do it. That was the only time you ever did that. She'll say something about me and you just sit there. When someone is disrespecting you and you're not there to defend yourself, I'ma say something."

"It don't change the fact that he still want you and you probably want him."

"And your BM want you and you probably want her."

"So we done?"

"You tell me."

"You can have that nigga."

"Jodie, stop talking, get your shit, and get the hell outta my house."
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ. ʟᴇᴛ's sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ɴᴇxᴛ.

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏᴊᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ♕