ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

(Y'all, I'm sorry. I changed my mind and turns out I didn't want her pregnant. Irma wayy to early. Disregard the last two chapters. Sorry to anybody who wanted that to play out.)

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 7ᴛʜ

"The party start in like a hour and a half

"The party start in like a hour and a half."

"That should be enough time for me to get ready."

"Alright. I'ma come get you."

Donte heard about a party from one of his lil drug dealer boyfriends. We're gonna go.

I don't usually do parties, but why not go to this one.

Me and Sin got to arguing about some dumb shit and he left. I don't really care where he's at. I just hope he's alive and well.

I wen to my closet. I've been planning to wear this outfit. It's simple and I think it's cute.

It matched my nails which are long black french tips with red bottoms.

I picked out my black, red and white True Religion Felt Buddha logo tee, a red SKIMS fits everybody micro thong, my camouflage cargo jeans, my "Black White" dunk lows, and my red Prada Re-Nylon Re-Edition 2000 mini bag.

When I put my clothes on, I did some light makeup and then did my edges. I had tribal braids, so I really just had to unwrap my braids and do the edges.

I'ma do my best in this thong.

I put on some gold jewelry and then put my stuff in my bag.

Donte was already outside so I just grabbed my keys and went downstairs. I locked the door behind me as I left out the house.

I got in his car.

"Okay, sexy"

I chuckled and he started driving.

♕♕♕

It didn't smell that bad when we walked in.

Big Boy Diamonds By Gucci Mane and Kodak Black was playing loudly.

Everybody was either rapping or twerking.

I wasn't about to twerk or nothing, but I can rap.

I got on Instagram and started recording videos of myself rapping and stuff. There were drinks offered to me but I would not dare take one of them.