ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄᴇɴᴛ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 9ᴛʜ

"Happy Birthday to the baddest bitchhh! Happy Birthday to you!" Donte finished his song.

"Yayyy!" he cheered himself on even more.

"Thank you so much, Donte!" Nai said.

"You're welcome. I know I ate that shit up."

"And you did."

"Have a good day, Nai. Love you, Bitch."

"Love you too," she said and then hung up.

Sin came back out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Nai was laying on her back in the bed on her phone.

He didn't say anything, he just pulled her by my legs to the edge of the bed. He don't like to use words and tell her to come here.

And then he laughed.

"Why you make that face?"

"Because I'm tryna figure out why you just did that."

"I don't know."

He started to unbutton her pink silk button down pajama shirt.

"Happy Birthday," he whispered in my ear before kissing her neck, sending chills through her body.

He opened her legs and kissed all the way down to the waistline of her panties. He then removed her black Versace La Greca Tulle thong.

She gasped as he ran his tongue from my entrance to my clit. Her moisture flowed onto his tongue.

"Mmmhh, Sinn," she moaned his name and rubbed his head.

She opened her eyes and saw her reflection in the ceiling mirror above the bed.

She continued to moan and whimper and closing her legs, well, trying to.

Sin slapped her inner thigh and held them open. She scooted back, but he pulled her back. There was no way she could escape.

She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding when he slipped a finger in her entrance.

He was now eating and finger fucking her at the same time. He stopped when she let him know that she was about to cum.

She got on her knees at the edge of the bed and opened his towel. She then took his thick, veiny d- in her mouth.

Sin held her hair back while she was sucking on his tip. She released it from her mouth with a pop and then jerked it.

"Shittt," he said under his breath and threw his head back.

Nai deepthroated him to the best of her abilities before going back to sucking on his tip. Then she tapped it on her tongue.

He tapped Nai on her thigh, signaling her to get on her back. He fully removed her black Cosabella Soire Molded bra and took her right nipple in his mouth.