ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 2ɴᴅ

"Goodmorning, Handsome," an angelic female voice said

"Goodmorning, Handsome," an angelic female voice said. I recognized it. It sounded like Nai.

"How's you sleep, Luv?" she said in another seductive voice.

"I love you." her voice faded out.

"I love you too," I said.

"What? Wake up, Sin! I'm hungry!" I woke up to the voice I woke up to every morning. The same nagging ass person. Nadia.

It was a dream. Nai wasn't really here, but I wished she was.

Ever since Christmas Eve, I've missed her so much. I love her so fucking much.

Nadia on the other hand, she was there when I needed somebody. She ended up pregnant and then we got together.

I can't say I've ever really loved her. I do have love for her though.

I was so excited when I found out I was going to be a dad. I was finally getting what I wanted although it wasn't really with the person I wanted.

It seems like she'a been living her best life. She got sexier that she already was which I didn't know what possible.

She seems happy for the most part. And I can get that she's fed the hell up with all these people. Nai went quiet for so long that no one ever expected for her to say anything, let alone physically put her hands on someone.

She just wasn't that type of person.

As far as I know now, she went back Orlando with no regrets.

I was beyond heated when Nai fought Bridget. I didn't like seeing her do that.

"Nadia, get up and fix you something to eat. I need a fucking break."

I got out the bed and went in the bathroom.

"What?! I am pregnant! What the fuck?"

"I'm well aware. And now that I think about it, I wish you weren't," I mumbled that last part.

She started all that damn boo-hooing and shit. I don't got time.

I ignored her to the best of my abilities and got in the shower. After that, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Sin! Go fix me some food!" Nadia whined.