ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴍᴀʏ 30ᴛʜ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀᴍᴀʏ 30ᴛʜ

"Sincere, speak. Honey, I understand that you are upset, but I am here to soothe that."

I heard her but wasn't listening to a word she said. I took 3 edibles before I came here. I was high as fuck.

"Sincere."

"Yes?"

"What is going on in that head of yours."

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Are you high?"

"Nope."

"Let's take a drug test."

"For what?"

"You said you weren't high. Let's just take a drug test to see."

"I'm high. Damn."

"I knew it. Come back tomorrow and you better be sober."

"Yes ma'am."

I walked out of her office and went to my car. My life going to shit right now. It isn't because of that shit with Nai and Meechie.

Kyla, my lil friend, said she pregnant. The last time we did something was around 3 weeks ago.

I hate to deny the child, especially when I know it could be mine.

My dad also been putting a lot of pressure on me. This nigga been chilling. He said I have to take full control ina  couple of months. He's kinda preparing me.

Nai won't even come around for me to apologize. I burned my bridges with her. Meechie don't talk to me when he is around.

I'm not apologizing because he called me a bitch and he told on me which started the whole thing.

I really ain't mean nothing I said. I did mean it when I said fuck her boyfriend.

I don't even know why she went and got a boyfriend. That shit makes my blood boil.

I know I might've fucked up, but still. She didn't have to do that.

They not gon work out, I know it. He got a kid and Nai is the last person who wants to deal with BMs and shit.