ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 28ᴛʜ

It's been some days since the little discussion me and Sin had about having kids

It's been some days since the little discussion me and Sin had about having kids. It's been a little weird.

He doesn't really talk to me. I think it's because of what I said. Well, I know.

What I said was really beyond fucked up and I feel really bad now.

I just do not want children. I can't see myself being somebody's mom. I don't want to either.

I didn't want kids when Santana got me pregnant. He threatened to kill me if I got an abortion or something. I was kinda stuck with it.

I was gonna love it, but it doesn't mean I really wanted it. I think you can love a child once it's born and not really want it from the start. I saw it on Quora.

I understand that Sin wants to be a dad, but so don't want to be a mom. I never want to. Ever.

Sin walked past me in the bathroom to get to the other sink without even looking at me. He ain't say 'Good Morning' or nothing.

He started brushing his teeth and flossing and shit. Not a word. Then he started the shower. That when he looked at me through the mirror.

"You getting in?" he asked.

He just fucking ignored my existence for 5 minutes and then asked me to get in the shower with him.

"Yeah," I said.

He took his boxers off and got in. I took my clothes off and then stepped in behind him. He then turned around and looked down at me.

"I love you, but you selfish as fuck," he said.

"I am not."

"You are. Did you hear what you said to me?"

"Yes. I remember very clearly. And I really wanna apologize to you for saying that and how I acted. I was being really inconsiderate and dismissive of your feelings. I'm really, really sorry."

I really feel so bad for saying that. I don't even know why I waited so long to apologize.

"I accept your apology. But can you at least consider having one? Just one?"

"I don't know, Sin."

"You gon' get an abortion if you get pregnant?"