ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 25ᴛʜ

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever. Fill me in on everything."

"Well, me and my boyfriend broke up and then the next day I had sex with the dude I was having problems with. He told me that he's in love with him, but I didn't say it back right away. I told him when he was asleep that I was in love with him too. I don't know if he knows yet, we just never talked about that again. And now we've been doing things almost everyday."

"Wait, what happened? Slow that down for me."

"Well, you know I had started dating this guy, Jodie. Me and Jodie broke up so then Sin, the guy I had been having problems with, had sex the day after me and Jodie broke up. He told me that he was in love with me and I don't know if he knows that I love him back."

"Okay. So is it just sex or are you two in a relationship?"

"See...we're complicated. We do everything that a couple does, but we're not 'dating'."

"Why?"

"Because I said I wasn't ready for a relationship and I needed time."

"Kanai."

"Yes?"

"Are you lying to this boy?"

"Lying about what?"

"Not being ready for a relationship."

"I mean..I wasn't."

"Is this before or after you had sex?"

"Before."

"So, you said that you weren't ready and then you had sex with him?"

"Correct."

She paused and looked at her watch.

"This session is going to be long."

♕♕♕

"Mmmm. Fuckk."

"Nah, keep going," Sin held me down my hips.

"All the way down, Kanai."

"Ok-kayy."

He had my voice all shaky and shit.