ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 19ᴛʜ

"Okay! BAE!" I screamed as Sin held me in upside down

We were play fighting and stuff and then he caught me and now he not putting me down.

"I could eat yo coochie like this."

"Bae, I'm scared. Put me down"

"What are you scared of? I would never drop you."

He finally put me down after his phone started ringing. He answered, put it on speaker, and then got a water out the fridge.

"Nigga, would you please come see your mom? She been asking for I don't know how long. And why you tell them folks to call
me?"

He looked at me for a minute. I looked at him for a minute. We were looking at each other for a minute.

He took his phone and took it off of speaker phone and put it up to his ear.

Then he started talking and went upstairs.

I thought his mom had left and that was it. We don't really talk about it because there's no reason to, as he says.

I just never pressure him either. It's a topic that we never discussed because if he wanted to discuss it, he would bring it up. And since he never did, I figured that it was just a a touchy subject for him.

I just started putting the dishes in the dishwasher and then washed off the counters.

I let Kash in the house from his bathroom break and then went in his little closet for his clothes to find him something to wear for the day.

I got his Balenciaga hoodie and and his Jordan 1's.

As soon as I showed him his outfit for the day, he started running.

"KASH!" I yelled.

He stopped running and just let me put this clothes on. This dog is so tired of me.

"Take them damn shoes off my nigga Kash," his hating ass daddy said.

"Kash loves his shoes."

"No, he does not."

"Yes, he does."

Silence.