ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 3ʀᴅ

"You look so good," Nai said she used the lint brush to get extra threads off my shirt

We went to the dinner that my dad threw for me. I met my dad's girlfriend. She was cool I guess.

Her name was Rene or something like that. I think they really like each other so they may or may not work out.

I was now going to the club with the boys. It was like a nightclub, not a strip club. I'm just going to have some drinks and shit with my boys.

I should be home in a couple of hours.

"Have fun, Baby," Nai said as I was about to walked out the door.

"I will," I said as I bent down to kiss her.

"Be safe. And I love you."

"I love you too."

I got in the car with Meechie, Marco, and Fats. Then we started our way to the club.

♕♕♕

"You gotta quit being so damn violent," Marco said to me as we sat in the E.R.

"He started the shit."

Okay, look, Y'all. I broke my hand from fighting in the club.

The dude started with me first. I beat his ass and then I hit my hand on something like really really hard.

Nai is be a little upset I already know. Meechie a fucking snitch and he told on me.

Even though I would've went home in a cast and she would've known anyway, I still ain't want him to tell on me.

I'm a little drunk and my hand hurt like a bitch, but it ain't nothing I can't handle.

I'm on FaceTime with Nai and she's lecturing me.

"Babe, he started it."

"It doesn't matter, Sin. You need to start letting some things go."

"I can't let it go."

"You can. You're 24 now and you're not a child, I need you to act like it. Just let it go sometimes, okay?"

"Okay."