ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 1sᴛ

"Bae, you know what today is?" Nai asked me after she woke me up at 8:30 in the morning

"Today is the day we sleep all day. Please, go back to sleep," I rolled over and wrapped my arms around her.

"No, Baby, it's the first of December. We have to start decorating for Christmas!"

Oh, hell. What have I gotten myself into?

As much as I love Nai, I do not want to help her decorate. She already told me that Christmas is her favorite holiday. I just know she's the type of person to go all out.

Lord, bless me with the strength.

"We do?" I asked with my eyes still closed.

"Yes, we do."

"Can we do it first? You know that get me in an okay mood for the day."

"Not right now."

She kissed me on the lips and we sat in this certain position and looked at each other for a minute. She's so fucking pretty.

I know our kids gon be so cute when she do decided that we can have some. I think I want a girl first.

I really do hope that she'll change her mind. I want kids so damn bad. I can understand why she may not want any.

"Come on. We gotta get up and get our day started. My whole day is dedicated to decorating."

"I gotta go to the trap today."

"Well, can you at least help me decorate the kitchen before you leave?"

"No. I cannot."

"Sin! This is our first Christmas together."

"I know."

"Why you don't wanna decorate with me? You don't love me no more? Because you did roll over last night. And then you don't want to help me decorate. It's most definitely giving you don't love me anymore."

"I love you more than life, Baby. I just don't like decorating."

"Okay then."