Chapter 1- Rihaan first meeting

A man is seen tied to a chair bleeding, from his mouth and nose, he kept saying.. 'Let me go' A man was looking at him through the shadows raised his finger and the goons stopped thrashing him.

He sat infront of him, eyeing the beautiful necklace in his hand..he had a mask on his face.

Vi- Did you really think i can be fooled?? I told you na

Vi- Did you really think i can be fooled?? I told you na..i don't like people who play with me..

M- Sorry sir..i needed the real necklace to pay my debts...please let me go..

Vi- Okay..he nodded towards his goon..take him to the loan sharks from whom he took the money..they will decide what to do with him..

M- No...no..sorry..sir..please...

Vihaan tuned out his scared voice, he picked his phone when it started ringing, he was happy to see who was calling,

Vi- Hello Darling..finally aapko humari yaad aa gayi..

N- Vihaan!! Aapko pata hain hum meeting ke liye gaye the..waise aap kahan hain??

Vi- Kuch kaam se bhaar aaya hun Mom..is everything okay..

N- Han sab theek hain..don't worry dear..see you soon ..

Vi- Yep..

He removed his mask and went towards his beloved bike, started it and zoomed away.

Riddhima was sleeping peacefully when she felt someone hitting her with a pillow,

Se- Utho ji meri maa..time dekh aaj interview ke liye jana hain tujhe..

R- Oh my god..i am so late.. she looked at the clock she still had two hours..and then she remembered she already done the interview..

Se- Aww..look at you..🤪🤪🤪

R- You !!!😡😡😡

Se- Aacha sun..i have good news..

R- Haww..kiske saath..

Se- Huh..😲😲 aare pagal..tere liye letter aaya hain..you are selected for the internship..

R- Yes!!! ..i know how to celebrate..humare hostel ke pass woh Cafè hain..mein wahan se pasta and pastries le kar aati hun..

Se- Okay..ab jaa jaldi..

Riddhima quickly showered and changed..

R- Mein ja rahi hun Sejal..

Se- Han han ja..mujhe na bahut bhook lag rahi hain..

R- Kitna kaam karwati hain mujhse se..

Se- Nautanki..

Riddhima was feeling happy, she had finally gotten internship in the hospital she wanted..she was just crossing the road when saw a speeding bike which was definitely going to run over a puppy.

She ran and picked up the puppy, the person on bike was able to go stop just metres away from her, she glared at him..and knocked at his helmet,

R- Dikhayi nahi dete hain kya?? Iss puppy ko kuch ho jata toh..

Vi- Move aside..

R- Huh??

Vihaan was irritated that she had stopped him, he pushed her a bit and zoomed away, Riddhima would have face planted if she hadn't steadied herself..

R- Aamer baap ki aulaad..Akadu..she looked at the little puppy in her arms..she placed him at the side walk and brought some biscuits for him and fed him..he ran away..after that.

It took an hour to get back to the hostel, and Sejal was glaring at her while eating chips,

R- Sorry yaar..ek pagal mil gaya tha.

Se- Saare pagal tere se kyun bhidte hain?? Tu hain hi musibat magnet..

Both of them remembering all the times she had been in trouble, what she didn't know was she going to get in twice the trouble..this time..destiny had something big planned for her..

Ps- Hey guys here is the first chapter..hope you like please do inline comments as well..and share it with people who wanna read Rihaansh stories...