Chapter 10- Protective Vansh

Riddhima woke up feeling thirsty, she looked at the beside the jug was empty, she groaned roaming around in the house at this hour..was like roaming in a bhootiya bangla.

But still she went towards the Kitchen, but she saw the study's light open, she frowned it was almost 12 clock.

R-(thinks) Who is it right now?? Kahin chor hua toh?? Nahi nahi guards bhar hain..kuch nahi hoga.

She still went towards the room, only to see Vansh sprawled out asleep on the sofa. He was still wearing his reading glasses and the file was almost going to fall down .

Slowly she kept a pillow under his head, removed the glasses and kept the file on the table. She looked at him and thought,

R-(thinks)He looks so innocent, why did Vihaan say he was dangerous?? Chal Riddhima go back to sleep..don't stare at him..

The next day, Vansh was working from home, when they heard Chanchal's shout,

Ch- ARYAN!! Yeh kya hua..

Most of the people were in living room so they turned around to see a badly hurt Angre and Aryan wobbling and coming inside. Vansh rushed to help them both.

Angre was still in a better condition, but Aryan was wounded badly,

R- Oh my god..kya hua isse..

I- Hospital le chalte hain isse..

An- We can't..

Ishani understood that it was something related to their Mafia deals. But Riddhima still questioned why and Vansh only said,

V- You are a doctor Riddhima, you can treat this. Besides we cannot let our enemies know that he is hurt.

R- But i am a physiotherapist...

V- Still you know the basics na...

R- Alright.

Though she felt nervous, but she cleaned Aryan's wounds with precision and bandaged them as well. And after that helped Angre as well.

Ar- Sorry about this Bhai..

V- No.. don't worry..i have just relieved that you guys are safe..

Riddhima smiled a bit, though he shows himself to strict and rude person but he is a softie inside. She looked on as he took care of Aryan.

She felt confused as to why Vihaan called him dangerous..but still it did feel like he was hiding something. But she knew she had no right to ask them.

In Aryan's room

An- Boss, we are sorry. We lost the deal. We were ambushed suddenly.

Ar- Han bhai.. and i am pretty sure that Mittal is double crossing us..none of his men were injured..

Suddenly a message popped up on his screen,

Hope your brother is alright Mr. Vansh.. but i must say your allies so stupid and eager to serve anyone who will give them a higher price.

-Ghost...

V- Damn this Ghost!! ..aaj tak pata nahi chal paya hain who is this bastard...nahi toh i would have killed him myself.

An- I have tried to find information about him..but really nothing comes out..he is really a ghost.

V- Don't worry you guys..i will handle it..take rest.

The next day, Dadi was getting ready to go outside when Vansh stopped her,

V- Dadi ..kahan ja rahi hain aap??

D- Beta..i was feeling restless so i thought ki Sia ke saath mandir chali jati hun..

V- But..Dadi..

D- Vansh..hum daar ke hamesha ghar pe toh nahi reh sakte na..aacha ek kaam karo Riddhima ko bhi bhej do humare saath..

V- Fine..but please be careful.

D- Of course..

Riddhima, Dadi and Sia were doing pooja in the temple, when they were kidnapped. Dadi was left in the temple unconscious so that she is not to be blamed. But Sia and Riddhima were taken to a unknown location.

But the kidnappers didn't know that Vihaan had been following Riddhima, he had been wanting to meet her again. And on the other hand Vansh's men too were keeping an eye on them..maybe it's time for blood Brothers to meet??

Ps- Hey guys..here is another update for you guys..do tell how is it??and tell what other scenes you wanna see...