Chapter 20 - Explanation

Riddhima had woken up after some time, and she was totally confused seeing both of the brothers together, she was sure they both have killed each other by now, Vihaan was the first to speak,

Vihaan- You can be a idiot sometimes doll..

R- Don't call me doll or talk to me..you almost killed me and your brother..not to mention you guys don't even allow me to leave 😡😡

Vansh- Keeping the topic of leaving aside..we will tell you the whole truth..

Vihaan- The whole mastermind behind the all of the nuisance and my so called kidnapping in childhood is none another oldie..aka.. Indrani Raisinghania..

R- But why?? She shows that she cares about Vansh and everyone else so much..

Vansh- Well the only thing in the world that changes people is Power..she wants everything under her control.

Vansh- Dad, Chachu and me were just puppets..and since i was giving you more attention..she tried to kill us both.

Vihaan- Well there is another reason, the nurse who sold me off was none other than your mother.

R- What Rubbish..i am an orphan..

Vihaan- No.. she took me away on oldie's order..and it was Nandini..whom i thought was my Mom till now..and to wipe all evidence she tried to kill your Mom.

Vihaan- But Mom kept her alive..and she was the one who put you in orphanage..

Vansh- I can't believe Dadi is so cruel..and why did Nandini aunty did all of this??

Vihaan- Because she loved our Dad..but he had to marry Uma maa..

R- My Mom is alive?? I wanna meet her..please..

Vihaan- We will but you take some rest..we need to plan something for that oldie..she cannot behave like a Queen and play with our lives..

Vansh- Let me check the CCTV footage i am sure there would be evidence against her..

Vihaan- Hmm..and i think Riddhima's Mom can also testify..against her..

Riddhima had tuned out most of the planning and plotting. She was still in disbelief that her Mother was alive..she didn't know whether to be happy or angry that because of Dadi and Vihaan's Mom she had to live her life as an orphan..

The next day she was discharged and everyone welcomed her, Sia was the most happy,

S- I am so glad you are alright..

I- Saach mein..thank you for saving Vansh bhai..

Ar- Sahi mein Riddhima you are so brave..but yeh sab hua kaise??

Vihaan- Saari baatein aaj hi karni hain..let her rest atleast.

Vansh took her back to her while Dadi glared at Vihaan. He had failed at his job tremendously..everyone was idiot according to her and not even capable of doing a simple task.

Vansh and Riddhima reached her room, and she slowly sat down on the bed, he was going to leave when she stopped him

Vansh - Kya hua??

R- Will you come with me to meet my Mom..i am still angry at Vihaan for what he did..

Vansh- Sweetheart..we were both in on the plan..we just wanted to keep you safe from Dadi..and your own unnecessary investigation.

R- Hmm..

Vansh- You are angry at someone else dear..You angry at Nandini because of her you lost your childhood and your time with your Mom..

R- I guess so..

Vansh- But you have to understand dear..even if he got Mother's love..he was still away from his family..

R- Tum dono ko hamesha oversmart banane ki aadat hain..🤭🤭

Vansh- Woh toh hain..now rest..we still have to plan lot of things..

Ps- Hey guys..sorry for the delay..anyways hope you like this Chapter..also only two more chapters are left for the story..so hopefully you will give lots of comments..