Chapter 15- Birthday party

Hey guys here is the next chapter..hope you will enjoy it..

Riddhima was sleeping in her room, when a someone entered her room, it was none other than Vihaan, he had kept a big teddy bear on her bed and a birthday card as well.

He went towards her and caressed her face, luckily for him she was a heavy sleeper..when she didn't wake up she, he kissed her on her cheek, and whispered

Vihaan- Happy birthday doll, i am sorry i won't be here tomorrow..hope you enjoy the gift.

He went away making sure she was sleeping, when Vansh stopped him,

Vansh- What are you doing here??

Vihaan- Just keeping a gift for doll..afterall it is her birthday tomorrow.

Vansh- Alright..go get some rest..

Vihaan- Always the care taker i guess?? And what are you doing awake at this hour..

Vansh- Couldn't sleep..things are changing so quickly..it's like i am losing control.

Vihaan- Maybe you need to find out everyone's priorities..

Vansh- My family won't betray me ever..

Vihaan- And yet they lost me..

Vansh- It might have been an accident Vihaan.

Vihaan- You really believe that?? Whatever happened last few days was an accident??

Vansh- Are you worried about me??😉😎

Vihaan- You wish.. Goodnight..and also do celebrate doll's birthday tomorrow..i won't be here.

Vansh- Where are you going??

Vihaan- I do work Vansh..i have my own things to worry and look out for..

Vansh- Alright..Goodnight.

They went towards their room, the next day Vihaan had gone out for some work quite early. Riddhima woke up to see a teddy and card from Vihaan.

R- (thinks) Oh my god..i forgot..today's my birthday.

She looked at her phone but there was no call from Sejal, feeling a bit disappointed she took a bath, put her favorite blue color dress and went downstairs.

She was having breakfast and was looking grumpy, no one wished her not even Vansh..and on top of that her mentor from the hospital had called her and she left.

After that everyone was laughing except Vansh,

I- She is too cute..

Ar- Sahi mein aise laga ki abhi rona aa jayegaye..

S- Bhai..unka surprise ready hain..

V- Han bikul..let's get to work..

Riddhima went to the hospital, and went to meet her senior. He was looking very angry and handed her some papers,

D- Tumhe yahan kaam karne ke liye rakha tha Riddhima..na ki Raisinghania ke ghar mein aaram karne ke liye..get out tumhara internship yahin khatam.

R- Good Riddance then..mujhe tum jaise ghatiya insan ke saath kaam bhi nahi karna hain.

D- Excuse me??😡😡

R- Mene iss hospital mein islye apply kiya tha kyunki tum meri liye mere idol the..but you are just a waste of space..you prey on girls..and doctor ke naam pe daag ho.

Before he could reply, she went away. He sighed well good riddance to her as well. He called a number,

D- Aapka kaam ho gaya hain Mrs. Raisinghania.

I- Good kal tak paise tumhe mil jayegaye.

I-(thinks)Happy Birthday dear Riddhima..😏😏..ab dekhte hain kaise enjoy karti ho yeh din.

Vihaan was meeting his mother along with their lawyer, he was furious she was denying getting a bail, the lawyer went outside for them to talk,

Vi- Why are you doing this Mom?? Bail kyun nahi chaiye..

N- Because i am protecting someone dear.. the lady nurse which stole you..i didn't kill her. It was Indrani Raisinghania who shot her..i helped her.

Vi- What do you mean helped??

N- She is still alive dear..well barely alive..she is still in coma. If word gets out..Indrani will try to kill her again.

Vi- But why you have to stay here??

N- Consider this as my penance..and besides i have nothing to lose ..but there is something else..the nurse had a girl child.

N- A child whom i had tried to help financially while she was in a orphanage..

Vi- Who was it??

N- Riddhima..was her name i guess..

Vihaan was shocked..he took out his phone showed his Mom the picture and she recognized her. He was pissed off and felt disgusted to be part of the Raisinghania family.

Yes, he too have killed people but what that oldie did was just to grab more power. But he will stop her..he told Mom a plan and she had tried to fight him but eventually said yes.

Riddhima came back feeling low, she had just entered when everyone shouted

Everyone- SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

R-😲😲🥺🥺, she started crying then.

Ar- Yaar decoration itna bhi bura nahi hain..

R- No..i am just overwhelmed..

Vansh- What happened Riddhima??

R- Kuch nahi..i wanna celebrate my birthday..thank you everyone.

S- Waise ek surprise aur hain..

Sejal came with a birthday cake and sang Happy birthday for her. She surprised to see her and she explained Vansh had brought her here,

R- Thank you..

V- No Problem..Sweetheart..💓💓

R- Sweetheart..??

V- Vihaan calls you doll na..so mein tumhe Sweetheart bolne wala hun. ❤❤

She shook her head, and then cut her cake. She fed everyone and then went to feed Vansh the cake, he took the bite looking at her and she blushed.

She took blessing from Anupriya, Chachi..and they left..only Indrani was not happy seeing her smile, she hid behind a pillar and unhooked the chain of the Chandelier and went away from there smiling.

I- Happy Birthday..my dear Riddhima..

Ps- Hey guys..next time Sia walking?? Also what gifts should Vansh, Ishani and Aryan have brought for her??