Chapter 14- Dna test and arrest

Vansh was looking irritated, how can this imposter say this he is his twin brother. It felt like it was insulting the memory of his brother. But this DNA test will clear everything out.

Riddhima too was feeling weird, she had feeling that they could be brothers but their behavior is so different. Vansh is a person who doesn't get angry easily, but Vihaan can be angry in seconds.

She only hoped everything will sort out between them..and that there will be no problem between them. The doctor had came and took the blood samples of both Vihaan and Vansh..they were waiting for the results.

Sia and Riddhima were doing exercises. She was slowly able to get up and move her leg a bit, when Vihaan came to meet them.

Vihaan- Hey doll..😍😍

S- So i should call you bhai as well??

Vihaan- Looks like it dear..and don't worry i am more cool than your Vansh bhai.

R- Vansh can be cool too if he wants..he just doesn't show it..

S- Aww..you are defending bhai..kya baat hain..

R- Aise kuch nahi hain..

Vihaan- Nahi..koi toh ho uska bhi saath dene nahi toh bechare lonely ho jayega..

I/A- Tum itna jaldi humare family ka part nahi ban paogaye..we love Vansh bhai a lot..

A- And atleast test result aane ka wait kar lete.. abhi se hume apna relative kyun samaj rahe ho.

R- Guys..please he is a good guy..he saved your brother, Angre and me and Sia as well..please iss tarah toh baat mat karo.

The oldie aka Indrani Raisinghania was pacing around in her room, everything was happening against whatever she had carefully planned.

Nandini told Vihaan the truth and now he is here..and soon he will definitely want a share in this property as well. No she cannot let this happen.

She called someone and discussed something with him, and when she finished the call smirked,

I- Tch tch Vihaan dear..now you will have to chose between the person who raised you and your so called new found family.

Everyone was waiting in the living room for the test result. Vansh came there and told that Vihaan was indeed his twin..the test showed both had the same DNA,

Vihaan- Kya Vansh itna serious face bana kar kyun bol rahe ho?? I am your twin, thoda toh kush ho jao.🤪🤪

An- I am so happy that you are alive beta. Ajay and Uma will be really happy.

Vihaan- Thank you Aunty..she twisted his ears..owww

An- Aunty bologaye..

Vihaan- Sorry Mom..

An- Good.

I- Welcome to the family beta.

Vihaan - Uhh..Thanks..

Ar- Look, Ishani..Vihaan bro kitna blush kar rahe hain..

I- Blush ya embrassment..

S- Guys..please don't make fun of him..

Angre- Boss..please look at this. He gave him the phone and Vansh was surprised seeing the news.

Vansh- What the hell!! Why is Nandini aunty getting arrested ??

An- Actually she was found guilty in a shooting incident. And surprisingly the police never had any proofs till now.

Vihaan was beyond furious, he knew the oldie was definitely behind this..but he can't say anything right know since the rest of the Raisinghania's don't know that it was Nandini who stole him.

He looked at her with angry eyes and it only increases when she smiled but he had made up his mind he will definitely make her pay..

Ps- Vihaan's visiting his mother...and some other truth coming out. Riddhima's birthday celebration..

Ps- Hey guys hope you like it ..please suggest me some ideas what more should happen...and some romantic and jealousy between Rihaansh..