Chapter 18 - Vansh Pov

Hey guys..new chapter hope you will like it..

Vansh was in his study nursing a glass of whiskey, he thought about everything that has happened till now, how he was always told his brother is dead..but he still felt a connection like he is out there.

How he had to grow up quickly to protect his family. And eventhough he knows his family loves him, but still there is someone in the family who is trying to betray him.

And then came his beautiful Sweetheart, she was the first person to see through the facade of Vansh Raisinghania and just see Vansh.

She is loved by his family and he is certain that he has feelings for her, but he was also certain that his brother Vihaan whom everyone thought was dead till now, also has feelings for her.

He was still thinking about things when Angre came back and gave him a file, he was beyond furious,

Vansh- Tell Vihaan to meet me in the backyard.

An- Ji boss..after sometime Vihaan came.

Vihaan- Yo bro..what's up..Vansh showed him the picture of Indrani releasing the chain of Chandelier..

Vihaan- Huh..turns out Sia was right..

Vansh- Sia knows about??

Vihaan- She thought she had seen oldie tampering with the chain..but i knew if she tried to search for answers she will get hurt..so i told her it was a mistake.

Vansh- But why would Dadi do such a thing..

Vihaan- Money, Power..she is getting old..we are not listening to her..hell she is the reason that Riddhima had lost her job.

Vansh- WHAT!!

Vihaan- Yep..and that creep senior of hers likes to be a little handsy..so i would love too see you torture him..

Vansh- Sure..but what about Dadi..what should we do..

Vihaan- Play with her..let her think we are becoming enemies..she will want us to kill each other or the old fashioned slow poison..

Vansh- Let's play with her..

Vihaan- There is something else..it's about Riddhima.

Vansh- I am not giving up on her..

Vihaan- No..but i have a better option..you see twins are known to share their things..so how about we share Riddhima as well.

Vansh punched him, but Vihaan wasn't fazed he enjoyed it..laughing he said,

Vihaan- That hurt..😉😉

Vansh- She is not a toy to be shared Vihaan..

Vihaan- No..i know that..but i am not giving up on her..and you are not giving up on her..so let's share..and the ultimate decision lies with her..

Vansh- Hmm..let's see what she decides but..she should also think we are fighting with each other...i don't want her caught in trying to find the truth..

Vihaan- Sure..

On the other hand..Nandini was in safe house where Riddhima's Mom was kept..suddenly there has been a shift in her health, she has been slowly recovering.

She had just entered the room, when she saw her opening her eyes, she panicked at first especially seeing Nandini around,

N- Hey..it's okay..i won't hurt you promise..

W- R..Riddhima..

N- She is alive..she become a doctor..i am sorry that i wasn't able to save you..take rest..

Nandini had messaged Vihaan and said to stay put in the safe house..he will himself bring Riddhima to meet her.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this Chapter..and suggest some ways to play with this oldie..do comment..