Chapter 3- Nandini's past

Nandini sighed, she was always nervous when she meets the Raisinghanias especially Vansh. He reminded her of Vihaan and the secret related to him.

No matter what she will not let Vihaan know the secret. She has lost everything in her life and yet managed to get up strong.

She was an orphan and shy person, Ajay and Uma being the only people who were her bestfriends, and as usual she and Uma both fell in love with Ajay.

Even though Ajay had professed his love to her, he had bowed down infront of the pressure his family had put on him to marry a rich girl like Uma.

Still she was friends with them, but things changed when Uma became pregnant with twins. The resentment she had tried to hide for so long came back violently.

The day Uma had given birth to twins, she had bought Vihaan by bribing a nurse..and then she tried to kill her as well because she didn't want anyone to know the truth.

The Raisinghania's were devastated but they had moved on, and she made it her mission to love the child as her own, but she would never allow him to go anywhere alone.

Things changed when he had grown up, there was a certain darkness in Vihaan maybe it was because he was given everything whenever he wanted.

But still, she loves him the most and she has decided to send him away again.. she had reached home and she could the servants standing baffled,

N- Tum log sab yahan kar rahe ho?

S- Woh Vihaan babu aaj khana bana rahe hain.

N- Tum jaake Vihaan ka saman pack karo..woh aaj raat hi London wapis ja raha hain.

Vi- Mom..welcome back darling..aaj pasta banaya hain mene..

N- Thank you beta..but i need you to go back to London..kuch time ke liye wahan ka business dekhne ke liye..

Vi- But Mom..again..

N- Please..

Vi- Ugh Fine..

After dinner he had left for the airport, when his phone started ringing,

Vi- Did you find anything??

M- Boss, Nandini Mam aaj Raisinghania's se mili and that is not weird, the man Vansh Raisinghania..is your true copy.

Vi- What Rubbish 😡😡

M- Sir i have sent you a pic as well.

Vi- What the hell!!

M- And sir..i asked my sources..London ka business is doing good..koi problem nahi hain.

Vi- Ek kaam karo..mere safehouse ready karo..mein yahi reh kar Mom pe nazar rakhne wala hun..something is very fishy..here.

Driver- Sirji..ek gaadi peecha kar rahi hain.

Vi- I know Mom ke bheja hoga..Airport ke taraf hi chalo..let her think i am going to airport to take my flight for London..

Driver- Ji Sir..

Vi- (thinks)What is happening..is it just a fluke incident that Raisinghania is a copy of mine..ya something else.

Vi-(thinks)And why Mom is being so nervous about me meeting people outside..kuch toh gadbad hain..

Ps- Hey guys. Hope you like it..do you think Nandini did the right thing??

Ps- Next time..Vihaan saving Riddhima and Riddhima meeting Sia and Ishani..