Chapter 7- New Beginnings

Riddhima stood in the living room awkwardly, one minute the old lady was fine, next minute she had fallen unconscious while mumbling something, everyone had went behind Vansh and Aryan who had taken her back to her room,

Si- Don't worry..Dadi ke saath yeh phele bhi hua hain..bhai ne bahut bar bola hain to not take stress..

R- It felt so weird, aisa laga jaise she fainted because she saw me..

Si- Oh ho..don't stress..chalo i will show you your room.

R- Hein?? I am not staying here..i will just come to treat you and then leave.

I- Nice joke..dear..bhai kabhi nahi manegaye..

An- Infact Vansh has already brought all your things here...so that you feel comfortable..here.

R- Oh.

Indrani was scared, it felt like her past was standing in front of her. The girl was a copy of the nurse that Nandini had killed, was she her mother..if yes then she needs to know what that girl knows.

If she knows anything, then unfortunately history has to be repeated, she cannot have her two grandsons meet each other ever.

She called one of her special men and asked her to find out all about Riddhima, and asked him to keep it on the down low.

Vihaan was in his safe house, looking at the security footage inside the house, thanks to his virus. Boy was the house like a circus, but he enjoyed it..even when he was small he wanted friends or sometimes he would feel like he is missing someone.

Anyway what he found interesting was the oldie falling unconscious, after seeing Riddhima, something in her expression..she was beyond scared.

But what he didn't like was how Vansh was keeping her a captive in the house..she can live wherever she wants but he had forced her to stay there.

But he was not giving up so soon, he had found a way to the mansion, he will try to meet his doll soon.

The next day Riddhima was showing some warm up exercises to Sia, after that she was roaming around in the garden when someone grabbed her from behind and kept a hand on her mouth

Vi- Don't shout..doll. he turned her, Riddhima was surprised to see he was wearing mask on his eyes

R- What are you doing here?? Mujhe kyun dara tumne...?

Vi- I wanted to see you..and show you my face..well half of it.

R- Waise tumne mujhe dhamki wali chit kyun bheji..

Vi- Because Vansh Raisinghania is a dangerous man..and you shouldn't be here..i can take you away if you want.

R- No..i promised him..i will treat his sister and i will do that..

Vi- Fine then..but i will leave on one condition..

R- That is??

Vi- Go on date with me??

R- What!!

Vi- I will send you address..and maybe i will show you my real face as well..

Riddhima was still processing everything but Vihaan had already left..she was feeling scared..she knew that he was dangerous but today she felt his dominant aura when she declined to go away with him.

Shaking her head, she went inside the mansion trying to find a way to get out of the mess..

Ps- Hey guys hope you like this Chapter..please comment..