Chapter 9- Power Hungry

Indrani was the little child of her family, totally spoilt everything she wanted she always got. But her father never allowed her to be a part of the business.

She wanted to do a love marriage but her father did an Arrange Marriage for expanding his business. Though her husband was good person and gave her everything she wanted, she was interested in the Mafia world.

So, she had suggested this to her husband, and he too started his dealings in the mafia. Soon they had kids, but she was not happy with her life.

After the death of her husband, she had taken control of the business but it was Ajay and Rudra who ran it. But she was still disappointed as Rudra was not much successful in running the business.

Then came the idiotic decision of Ajay falling in love with an orphan, she had threatened to kill herself if he hadn't married Uma. He did marry Uma.

And when she came to know that Uma was pregnant with twins, she had formulated a plan in her mind, and it included Nandini.

The Night of Twins Birth

The nurse was holding a crying child, even though it broke her heart to do this but she needed the money for her husband's treatment and for her little girl.

Nandini came there at the same time Indrani reached there,

N- Why did you call me here??

I- I want you to take this child..

N- Are you mad?? That's someone 's child..i am not doing it.

I- This is Ajay's child..i don't want any competition now. Only the eldest child will run the business no more dividing it with idiots like my other son..

N- But how will i take care of him?

I- Oh please, your mother's side of the family is fully loaded. Take their help.

The nurse gave the child to Nandini and was leaving when someone shot her, she turned to see and it was Nandini.

N- Oh my god..i didn't do this..

I- No but i have proof now..my men are recording this..and it is also to keep your mouth shut.

She left, but Nandini couldn't leave the nurse the dying..she had somehow managed to take the child and nurse away..

The nurse had survived and was in coma, but it was the baby who gave her a happy life. Eventhough she remained connected to the Raisinghania she was afraid that Vihaan will hate her once the truth comes out.

Present (VR mansion)

Everything was going smoothly until this Riddhima came into their lives, now Vansh is paying too much attention to her. Like father Like son..but she will not let history repeat itself.

This girl had to go and she didn't care who gets hurt..and she knows the perfect scapegoat someone very close to Vansh and if she gets hurt because of Riddhima's carelessness..he will definitely throw her out of their life..

Ps- Hey guys..how is the twist?? And for next chapter Sia and Riddhima kidnapped?? And Vihaan saving them??