Chapter 2- Riansh meeting

Riddhima was sleeping, today was her lucky day, she had a off. To say she was highly disappointed working in her favorite hospital would be an understatement.

The senior doctor would not allow on her cases, she was forced to run errands, like getting coffee, or sometimes sending gifts to his mistress. She shuddered at the looks of lust the doctor sometimes sent her way.

She was in deep sleep when her phone started buzzing, it was Sejal,

R- Seju..sone de na..please.

Se- Riddhima bahut bada goof up ho gaya yaar..mene aaj do booking kar di hain..

R- Han toh aacha hain na..double money..

Se- Aare meri ma.. dono booking ek hi time pe hain..please help me na..tu beach party ki decorations handle kar le na..please please..

R- Fine..but you owe me big time..

Se- Yes..thank you thank you..

Riddhima got dressed and went to the venue, she was itching to enjoy the beach side but she had work to do. She was changing the flower decorations when she heard a voice..but it felt like she had heard it before,

V- What the hell!!.. yeh flowers ki decorations tumne change kaise ki??

R- Woh kya hain Sir..white flowers bahut lonely lag rahe the..so i mixed them with others. And besides i assure you, saare guests ko and Mr.Raisinghania ko bhi yeh pasand aayega.

V- Oh really..interesting very interesting..

R- Excuse me sir.. i have to work..

The family members were really happy with party and the decorations. They were talking when Nandini came,

I- Nandini Aunty..you are back..

N- Han kal hi wapas aayi thi. Kaise hain aap sab log..

V- Hum sab theek hain..aunty but aap kab aapne bete se mile rahi hain..itna suspense kyun.

N- Soon dear..very soon.. but before that i hope you brought the diamonds.

V- Of course.

Nandini gave him the money and took the diamonds with her. She bid them adieu and left, she took a deep breath, she cannot let her son's truth come out in any way possible.

After the party was over Riddhima was enjoying near the beach, she remembered the good times with Kabir..but he had to go and cheat on her.

But to be honest she knew that the relationship was boring as hell. She felt no spark with him, but she was with him because he provided a sense of security.

But now everything is over, she only has her job. But she really wished for someone to love her obsessively, for whom only she mattered and no one else.

Ps- Hey guys..i know the chapter is short but i would still love to see your comments, and tell me what you wanna see next in this..or any ideas related to the story do share.