Chapter 6- Growing Obsession and New job

Vihaan had done his own hacking and gathered information about Riddhima. She was an orphan, and no one knew about her parents. She had done her MBBS and was specializing in Physiotherapy and currently interning in a hospital.

He had went to the hospital to look at her from afar, when he saw Vansh Raisinghania and Riddhima in the parking lot. They were talking about something and he left and Riddhima went inside.

Vi- (thinks)So, this is the famous Vansh Raisinghania..

He looked at the retreating figure of Riddhima and then he tailed Vansh, he was careful to not get caught, they reached the VR mansion, and Vihaan smiled,

Vi-(thinks)Tch tch..Mr Raisinghania..aapne khud mujhe aapki life ki chabi de di..

Hiding himself near the boundary wall of the mansion, he quickly hacked into Vansh's home network..making sure to leave a virus that would provide him necessary information without being found.

Vi- (thinks) Riddhima ke pass tum aa toh gaye..but i will make sure you she will be mine no matter the cost...

Riddhima was playing with the card in her hand, Sejal rolled her eyes and hits her with the pillow,

R- Oww!! Kya hua??

Se- Itna mat soch and ja iss job ke liye. You're Gold Star student, and now wasting your talent fetching coffee..

R- But..what if her condition worsens..

Se- Dekh they must have tried many doctors before you..but maybe it will you who will cure her. Besides Vansh Raisinghania is so hot..haye..waise iska koi twin ya koi hain..mein hi usse date kar leti hun.

R- Shut up yaar..i don't know much about their family. And i am just going for work..

Se- Tere kuch nahi hone wala..😒😒

Suddenly another girl from the hostel came and gave her a bouquet of white lilies, she smirks,

G- Tu toh kitni chupi rustam nikal..kya hot banda tha..par mask kyun pehna hua tha??

R- Mask wala ladka..?? Kahan??

G- Gate pe wait kar raha tha..

Riddhima kept the bouquet on the bed, and ran downstairs but Vihaan was already gone, another little girl came and gave her a chit, she was suddenly scared reading it.

STAY AWAY FROM HIM. HE IS BAD NEWS..

R- (thinks)- Whom is he talking about?? Aur yeh kya tarika hain..dara kyun raha hain(pouts)

The next day Riddhima called in a sick day, and went to VR mansion, and she was surprised that they were expecting her.

She smiled seeing Ishani and Sia, two middle aged ladies were talking and another boy was looking at her,

Ar- Hello there.. I am Aryan..

I- Oye Aryan..isse flirt mat karna tu..yeh Sia ki physiotherapist hain.

Ar- Kya yaar tumhe meri love life se itna problem kyun hain??

V- Aryan..chill.. Riddhima thanks for coming here. Everyone this is Riddhima and she will stay here as Sia's Physiotherapist.

V- Yeh meri Mom hain Anupriya, yeh Chanchal Chachi and unka beta Aryan..and Sia and Ishani ko tum mil hi chuki ho..

V- Aare Dadi kahan hain??

Indrani had gone to the Pooja room, she was coming to with the parsad plate when she stopped in her tracks and looked pale,

D- (thinks)Yeh..zinda hain..par..isse toh mar diya gaya tha..she was swaying lightly on her feet. Vansh quickly caught her and asked,

V- Dadi..kya hua..she fell unconscious..

Everyone was baffled especially Riddhima she was looking at her mumbling something..she stood awkwardly not knowing what to do..what is going on here??

Ps- Hey guys..what was Dadi talking about?? And Vihaan is becoming scary..do comment please..